This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

General (non LFC chat) Football Chat.

Discussion in 'Football Chat' started by Dub13, Sep 15, 2013.

1. bobby benitez

bobby benitez
    Expand Collapse

Where we not due to over take Utd before the pandemic hit? I'm fairly sure we were a year out from passing them.

2. babbsnads

babbsnads
    Expand Collapse

We did on overall revenue, but it was down to TV money. They were still ahead of us on commercial and match day revenue,a steadier stream of income.

3. LFCRebel

LFCRebel
    Expand Collapse

Went on mirror website football section there now. 17 of the first 26 stories were about Man Utd. Imagine what it would be like if they actually won something.

4. babbsnads

babbsnads
    Expand Collapse

I figure the best way to deal with the hype of the Ronaldo situation is to find an angle that interests you. You won't be able to avoid it, (I saw one headline asking was it the best debut of all time),so probably better to just accept it for what it is, and find interest where you can.

5. edcarroll02

edcarroll02
    Expand Collapse

Wasn't even the best dubut yesterday, lad from palace with two goals in 10 minutes off the bench.

6. LFCRebel

LFCRebel
    Expand Collapse

babbsnads likes this.
  7. elvis

elvis
    Expand Collapse

I don't get Carragher going back saying they decided not to add a 4th CL to Messi's list of honours as he only played 6 games and scored 1 goal for them, surely that's more than enough to warrant the honour on his resume?

8. babbsnads

babbsnads
    Expand Collapse

I reckon Carragher is lashing out because he knows there was a little bit of dishonesty involved in the production,even if leaving out the Copa America was a genuine mistake. If you have to manipulate the argument in a dishonest way to make it seem more balanced, then you've probably answered the question before you've even started.

elvis likes this.
  9. mushypea

mushypea
    Expand Collapse

MNF is basically live clickbait

It's beyond pony talk at this stage

GaryMc likes this.
  10. LFCRebel

LFCRebel
    Expand Collapse

This is embarrassing to say the least.

Speaking after the game, Guardiola urged his team’s supporters to come to their match on Saturday, insisting his players will be tired and they will need the help.

He said: “I would say the last three games we played here we scored 16 goals.

“So I would like to come more people [sic] next game on Saturday, we need the people next Saturday. Please.

We will be tired. I know the team from Ralph [Hasenhuttl] is quite similar to the way they play. They are so, so dangerous with good quality and it’s a really important game for us.

“So I invite to all our people to come next Saturday, 3pm, to watch the game.”