This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
5star fan
Last Activity:
Feb 22, 2009

Following 1

Followers 1

chippy

Share This Page

5star fan

Well-Known Member, from newcastle

5star fan was last seen:
Feb 22, 2009
    1. Red Kopite
      Red Kopite
      Just to let you all know that I am organising 13th Annual Ballintubber 10k GOAL Walk at 12.30 pm on Saturday 26th December 2009. Venue is Ballintubber,Castlerea, Co.Roscommon. Our Walk has raised in excess of €323,000 over the years for GOAL's work in the Developing World. You may like to participate. I can be contacted at (087) 6388116 .You may like to sponsor our efforts on http://www.mycharity.ie/event/john_boyles_event/.
      We have a lovely Commemorative Bookmark with the words "You'll Never Walk Alone" for all who make contributions online. Thanks to fellow Reds in anticipation of your support.
    2. Bo nando (9)
      Bo nando (9)
      great result against chelsea just need to back it up now with a run come on the lads
    3. Dub13
      Dub13
      Hi and welcome,how did you find us..?we have a support forum just post in there if you need help with anything.
    4. Gerry
      Gerry
      howya, yeah the nest is still busy when we are on but i dont kno wabout weekends as i never go there, a few of us are meeting in sinnots under stephens green this sunday if your around, or send a message to kelly jones from here he works in the nest !

Gerry
    5. lehaner
      lehaner
      Hi only saw your message on my page there last night. Yeah its a good site allright. Was good banter coming back on that flight!
    6. No Name
      No Name
  • About

chippy
    Interests:
    watchin the pool readin bout the pool laughin at mancs
  • Latest Feedback

Review