This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Transfer Rumours And Makey up stories (V2)

Discussion in 'Transfer Forum' started by Dub13, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Skintown Red

Skintown Red
    Expand Collapse

Agreed

babbsnads likes this.
  2. Roll on 19

Roll on 19
    Expand Collapse

Saw a few stories saying we were trying to get his younger brother in now. According to the stories his parents were worried that the younger Bellingham would be used as a bargaining chip to get Jude in rather than it being to the benefit of his own career.

3. Liverpool-law

Liverpool-law
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

My reasoning is just for the amount of time he'll play, the amount he is now returning on the pitch in goals and assists which is declining and I expect will decline further, the size of his wages and the fact we'd get a fee for him this summer and nothing next summer, I'd be delighted to offload Bobby now. You'd get the same benefit from Miniamino at a fraction of the price and you will still sell Minamino at a profit next year. Anyway, it's a moot point as Bobby will be staying and Taki will go.

4. babbsnads

babbsnads
    Expand Collapse

Firmino still brings a lot more to the table than Minamino imo and I think Minamino could easily lose value over the next 12 months,I'd actually say its likely . We're not going to have those cup runs again and there will be another year gone off his contract. So we get a better output and most importantly the manager gets another season out of the one he'd prefer to keep.

5. Liverpool-law

Liverpool-law
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

Minamino could well lose value over the next 12 months but we will never sell him at a loss when he cost us £7.5 million. What would you get for Firmino in today's market with a year left I wonder?

6. Shane_90

Shane_90
    Expand Collapse
    Formerly Fowler-9-

Wit Mane and Divock out the door I'd be keeping them both unless one of them is keen for a move.

7. ROCCO

ROCCO
    Expand Collapse

Mane

Liverpool and Bayern Munich reach agreement on Sadio Mane deal. Guaranteed fee of £27.5million [€32million], plus £5million based on appearances and £2.6million based on individual and team achievements. The total package is worth £35.1million [€41million].

8. babbsnads

babbsnads
    Expand Collapse

I'd say next to nothing as we'd have to make it worth his while to leave with him knowing he can leave in a year on a free. If we were in a position to get 5 million I'd be surprised as he'd hold most of the cards and I could see Minaminos value drop by a similar amount in the next 12 months if he stayed. Having said all that I'd be happy to keep Minamino too, he's a good squad player but it's in his interests to move on.

9. ROCCO

ROCCO
    Expand Collapse

Question

Would you consider Wijnaldum on loan for a year .

10. GaryMc

GaryMc
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

He is a year older and I’d rather get a player in for the future than a stop gap.

ROCCO likes this.
  11. Irishkop96

Irishkop96
    Expand Collapse

Not having a go.but are going to have anyone left to defend fa cup or league cup. Minamo gone to.
    Or we bleeding the youth etc.

12. edcarroll02

edcarroll02
    Expand Collapse

No brainer for me if he's still got the ambition to actually play football and Klopp would only take him if that was a given, he knows the system perfectly, knows the players and until the PSG thing had always struck me as a really hard worker who just got his head down. We could do with a body there in my opinion and he's the perfect fit.

ROCCO likes this.
  13. babbsnads

babbsnads
    Expand Collapse

He'd be earning more than everybody else in the squad,and he's not worth close to those kind of wages. Even if PSG were covering part of it that still wouldn't sit right with me,and I'd imagine it could cause a bit of animosity either in the squad or among supporters if he's having a tough time. Plus you add to it he doesn't get near our best 11 anymore and it just seems more mental for him to be earning that kind of money. Easy no for me.

GaryMc, Skintown Red and ROCCO like this.
  14. robbie st leger

robbie st leger
    Expand Collapse

It’s a definite no from me we have moved on

Shane_90 and ROCCO like this.
  15. ROCCO

ROCCO
    Expand Collapse

Personally I wouldn’t have any animosity If we took him back on loan , bonus if PSG paying most of it .

Very Very unlikely to happen.