This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

The Trump Presidency

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Dub13, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Honda

Honda
    Expand Collapse

Some of the weapons they had. Mad stuff

2. GaryMc

GaryMc
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

The video he put out today is hilarious.
    It’s obvious he is reading it for the first time as he is straining to see some of the words.

3. Roll on 19

Roll on 19
    Expand Collapse

One guy had 11 home made bombs in his truck, along with his assault rifle according to CNN reports....
    What was truly disturbing was several of them came with zip/cable ties made up into handcuffs. They didnt come for peaceful demonstration (not that I think many of them did) - they wanted hostages.
    The guy photo'd heading off with the speakers lectern looked like he was posing for a holiday snap on the beach.

The mentality of some of them is beyond belief, but then again I suppose its really not is it?

4. mushypea

mushypea
    Expand Collapse

Is CNN a Democrats milder version of Fox news? It's not something I've noticed until recently.

5. vodkacolly

vodkacolly
    Expand Collapse

6. GaryMc

GaryMc
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

CNN and Fox are polar opposites. I would say up until Trump CNN would not have been as anti Republican as it is now. Even though Bush was a Dunder Head, they never really would have gone after him as such.

Like everything these days those Media companies nearly always chose a side now. I do watch it now and again and would be on their website if something big is going down. I don’t find them that impartial but it’s hard to be when the leader of the country is clearly not fit for the role.

7. bobby benitez

bobby benitez
    Expand Collapse

I would add that has he basically been asking his nut job followers to kill anyone in the media that isn't pro Trump if they fancy it.

GaryMc likes this.
  8. GaryMc

GaryMc
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

That’s true he did set his stall out fairly early with CNN calling them the fake news media and all that.

9. twixfix

twixfix
    Expand Collapse

CNN would have been seen as less leaning than MSNBC
    MSNBC like Fox would have more opinion based and political commentary shows.
    The link probably explains it better in the right wing media is very partisan but very unreliable while most of the left wing media skews left and is mostly unreliable.
    https://www.adfontesmedia.com/static-mbc/

10. edcarroll02

edcarroll02
    Expand Collapse

I'm just hoping that if we can get away from this crazy divisive politics that things will simmer down, Trump created a perfect storm with his broadcasting of politic decisions and it serves neither side well to have that happening so hopefully Biden will move away from that idea and take a more inclusive tone and hopefully in 4 years time things might be starting to come back to some sort of normal.