This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Stabbing's in Rome

Discussion in 'Football Chat' started by Gerry, May 27, 2009.

1. vincenzo

vincenzo
    Expand Collapse

Nobody deserves to get stabbed going to a football match, even if they are mancs. And you know no matter what happens UEFA will land the blame on the English fans. You just have to look at whats gone on in the past few years in Italian football to see what a poor decision it was to stage the final there.

2. MutantNinjaSkrtel

MutantNinjaSkrtel
    Expand Collapse
    In Raga We Trust

:D

3. spliffmanLFC

spliffmanLFC
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

My brother was in rome in a roma jersey and was told by sum thugs to be careful because if Lazio fans see you on ur own or in a small group they will go for you so i think its just the culture in the city

4. Gerry

Gerry
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Another stabbing just reported on the news. aparantley an american tourist who was mistaken for a manc !

Pity it wasnt statler or waldorf

#24 Gerry, May 27, 2009
    Last edited: May 27, 2009
  5. spliffmanLFC

spliffmanLFC
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

also all this sympathy????

Dunno if any1 has ever walked the gauntlet into Old Trafford but the things that get thrown over the wall and the HORRIBLE stuff them scumbags shout at us as we go thru

Im not gona loose any sleep over a few scumbags stiches

6. Block102

Block102
    Expand Collapse

Mickey Thomas????:D

7. vincenzo

vincenzo
    Expand Collapse

[/QUOTE]Im not gona loose any sleep over a few scumbags stiches[/QUOTE]

me neither, but it's still wrong.

8. Gerry

Gerry
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

I wonder if the united fans will all chip in and get kyle dillon a brail programme from tonights game so he has something to take his mind off the shower time ?

9. vincenzo

vincenzo
    Expand Collapse

:D

10. Tilly

Tilly
    Expand Collapse

only another 29,999 to go!lol:eek:

11. LFC_Mark

LFC_Mark
    Expand Collapse

Wat complete s**t your talkin there mate , serious you would be happy if more fans got stabbed over there just cause they support the scum? Thats just wrong mate i mean f**k that i dont care who someone supports no one should be stabbed at a football match beacuse they support a certain team.
    It could just as easy us over there what would you say then?? What would you think if you got stabbed and some manc said the same about you??

12. Pimboli

Pimboli
    Expand Collapse

Ever heard of sticks and stones?. Verbals can on offend or hurt feelings, knives put you 6 feet under. It doesnt matter if you are a Manc of not if you go to a game to support your team you shouldnt need to be watching you back to make sure an ultra isnt abou to stick a knife in it as he hears you speaking english.

Remember if we had gotten through I can guarantee some of our fans would have been stabbed over there as they dont need provoking they just stab you.

13. barnieslad

barnieslad
    Expand Collapse

Brilliant that by the hotel staff. The **** obviously hadn't paid for his room yet.

14. GaryMc

GaryMc
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

Would have to agree on this, these muppets dont give a fcuk whether you support Liverpool, Scum or if you are some person in Rome who speaks English and happen to be on holiday around the time of the match. Thugs of the highest order. Uefa are a shower of gimps though, every few weeks there is acts of hooliganism in Italy and what do they do, they give them the Champs League Final, w$nkers!!!

15. The Pernicious One

The Pernicious One
    Expand Collapse

Id advise the mods to keep a close eye on this thread because others will be.
    Its exactly the type of stuff that reds would complain about if the shoe was on the other foot.

16. barnieslad

barnieslad
    Expand Collapse

What 'others' do you mean exactly? Is there something people should be worried about? Don't ****ing think so lad.

And the second bit about complaining - what the **** is there to complain about? If they come here, they might get battered and if I go to manchester I might get battered. Fine. Likewise, if I go to Rome, I might get stabbed and if they go to Rome THEY might get stabbed. So they're in Rome and they're getting stabbed. Big ****ing deal. **** the sheep shagging shower of shite.

17. Daz

Daz
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

18. The Pernicious One

The Pernicious One
    Expand Collapse

Wind your neck in there and calm down will you.
    All I was trying to say was that there's always lurkers on sites and we wouldnt want to get a bad name from other fans for laughing at people getting stabbed.

19. barnieslad

barnieslad
    Expand Collapse

Oh, we'll get a bad name with the mancs will we? Wouldn't want that like would we. ****s sake.

20. padski08

padski08
    Expand Collapse
    YNWA

LITANY OF STABBINGS
    1984: Liverpool fans stabbed by Roma fans in aftermath of victorious European Cup final
    2001: In both February and December Liverpool fans stabbed in buttocks after matches against Roma
    2006: Three Middlesbrough fans stabbed, including one in buttocks
    2007: In April and December matches, several Manchester United fans stabbed in buttocks
    2009: Manchester United fans stabbed in buttocks near ground

Speaks for itself....suppose it was an outrage when it happened Liverpool fans but cause its Scum fans they deserve it????

No person deserves to be stabbed for supporting a team no matter who they are, even id it is Merchandise United