This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Parking question

Discussion in 'Travel' started by tjalana, Jan 28, 2019.

1. tjalana

tjalana
    Expand Collapse

HI,going to the Burnley match on 10th March,have been looking for where to safely park the car on older posts.Is St Domingo car park still open for match days.On the Liverpool FC Website you can pre book for Anfield Junior Car Park (is this the school) or Pinehurst Car Park (where is this),thinking of pre booking,if i am out early enough, 5-10 min.Do you think i will beat most of the Anfield traffic.Will be heading for Chester after game.Think i read somewhere that it is hard to get out of the pre book car parks.Match is at 12:00 so will be getting there around 09:00.
    Thanks.

2. Stevie S

Stevie S
    Expand Collapse

No idea...

QPPREM01 free quikpark premium upgrade today only

3. KOPSTAR

KOPSTAR
    Expand Collapse

Anyone any suggestions on parking close to Anfield folks thanks

4. Keith Byrne

Keith Byrne
    Expand Collapse

I used St Domingo car park for a charity game last year and it took over an hour just to get out of the car park. Nobody was directing traffic so was an absolute free for all. Granted I was parked in the back corner and took my time leaving the ground.

KOPSTAR likes this.
  5. Kop202

Kop202
    Expand Collapse

Traffic around anfield is crazy on match days for obvious reasons. If u have time to kill before and after the match I'd be looking at parking somewhere off the beating track that has a bus service to anfield. Would work out cheaper too

KOPSTAR likes this.
  6. Heraldo

Heraldo
    Expand Collapse

I've never driven or parked around Anfield but I always walk through Everton Park on the way back to town and always thought that would be the perfect place to park. It's often used on match day and would give you a free run away from the stadium. It's about 10-15 mins from Anfield but you'll be walking past the near stationary match day traffic
    Seems to be the right side of Anfield for the Kingsway tunnel and off to Chester in 40 mins.

https://goo.gl/maps/UihTCzNoRevxdsNP8

KOPSTAR and Stevie S like this.
  7. KOPSTAR

KOPSTAR
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for info , will only be up around Anfield 1hr before game and not in any rush to get away after game

8. Kealan oneill

Kealan oneill
    Expand Collapse

There’s a garage straight across from the official club car park in Stanley Park that does parking on match days and takes around 50 cars but you would need to be there around 90 mins before the game. £10 and wait an hour afterwards and you’ll have a clear run.
    There’s also a few car parks near Goodison Park which are only a short walk from Anfield but again you need to be there around 90 minutes before game.

KOPSTAR likes this.
  9. KOPSTAR

KOPSTAR
    Expand Collapse

Thanks

10. Gerry

Gerry
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Car parks are always very hard to get into near the ground the closer you leave it to kick off

Weve struggled in the past around an hour before kick off

KOPSTAR likes this.
  11. KOPSTAR

KOPSTAR
    Expand Collapse

Might have hr 15min I say that will be max , or I have to sort something different thanks