This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Membership

Discussion in 'Tickets' started by Kgreen92, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Kgreen92

Kgreen92
    Expand Collapse

Lads
    Recently bought a membership from the club.Was just wondering does it improve chances of getting tickets big time or is it still very tough?

2. Stevie S

Stevie S
    Expand Collapse

Both. Bournemouth or 4th round cup is your best bet for this season

3. Kgreen92

Kgreen92
    Expand Collapse

Not too worried about this season going to Chelsea game in two weeks mate.Only reason I bought the membership was coz the missus ended up paying 120 each for 2 tickets absolute disgrace.Just wondering for summer in the members sale how difficult is it to get tickets for first half of season?

4. SUPERFAN

SUPERFAN
    Expand Collapse

Pure lottery, I was able to get all 7 games that were on sale in July to all members, didn't get a sniff of a ticket in November.

5. ElconorLFC

ElconorLFC
    Expand Collapse

For some reason I think you have a better change in ticket during the additional members sales then the bulk sales.

6. Kgreen92

Kgreen92
    Expand Collapse

Gonna try in the bulk sales anyway at summer if I've no luck then i may just try additional sales.Absolute disaster the prices some of these greedy bastards are looking for

7. ElconorLFC

ElconorLFC
    Expand Collapse

Ah yeah, give the bulks ago aswell.

8. Kgreen92

Kgreen92
    Expand Collapse

One
    One more question mate,do I get a ticket when I buy it or is my card the only access to the stadium?Only reason I'm asking is I have two mates in London and im thinking of trying to get tickets for every home game in July and any games I don't go to the two lads can go instead.however it could be a nightmare if the only way would be posting the members cards back and forward?

9. ElconorLFC

ElconorLFC
    Expand Collapse

If you have a memebership card, when you buy a ticket you card will be activated you won't actually get a paper ticket. Also one membership card is for only one ticket. You can't get two or three tickets on the one membership card. All have to be separate memebership cards.