This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

first half of season members sales

Discussion in 'Tickets' started by northside red, Jun 5, 2019.

1. HappyRed

HappyRed
    Expand Collapse

I notice that the Arsenal home game has been removed from August in the Tickets Availability page.. assume a data entry error ;)

2. dublin6

dublin6
    Expand Collapse

3. Fran74

Fran74
    Expand Collapse
    Premium / Subscriber

Glad Norwich is not a free for all. Looks like Sheffield United won't go on sale til the November sale.

4. bert5e

bert5e
    Expand Collapse

Liverpool FC has released the following information regarding Members' ticket sales in July.

Ticket sales are outlined below with 10 Premier League home games being available during this period.

Eligibility is based on attendance at Premier League home games during the 2018-19 season and Memberships must be purchased before midnight on Sunday July 14.

Ticket prices - click here

Sale dates

Disabled Members sales – click here for full details

From 8.15am BST on Thursday July 11: Members who require a wheelchair bay

From 8.15am BST on Friday July 12: Members who require ambulant seating

Non-disabled Members ticket sales

Tickets can be purchased online only.

From 8.15am BST on Tuesday July 16: Members who recorded a minimum of 13 games wishing to purchase tickets for the following fixtures: Norwich City, Arsenal, Newcastle United, Leicester City, Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester City, Brighton and Hove Albion, Everton, Watford, and Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Members eligible to purchase tickets during this sale are guaranteed a ticket for each match.

From 8.15am BST on Wednesday July 17: Members who recorded a minimum of FOUR games wishing to purchase tickets for the following fixtures: Arsenal, Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester City, and Everton.

Tickets for this sale will be sold strictly on a first come, first served basis subject to availability, and we cannot guarantee that tickets will be available to all who apply.

From 8.15am BST on Thursday July 18: ALL Members wishing to purchase tickets for the following games: Norwich City, Newcastle United, Leicester City, Brighton and Hove Albion, Watford, and Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Tickets for this sale will be sold strictly on a first come, first served basis subject to availability, and we cannot guarantee that tickets will be available to all who apply.

Visit www.liverpoolfc.com to follow the live blog for sale updates during the Members' sale.

To ensure the best experience for all supporters during the Members' ticket sale, supporters are asked to follow these guidelines.

• Only join the queue if you are eligible to purchase tickets – to check if you are eligible, view your purchase history in ‘My Account’ ahead of the sale.
    • Do not select more seats than necessary as this will slow down the sales and queuing process.
    • Do not queue in more than one browser as this will increase yours and others' queuing time.

HappyRed likes this.
  5. HappyRed

HappyRed
    Expand Collapse

What are the free for alls - as I read it there are none.. 10 for 13+ out of 10 games!

6. bert5e

bert5e
    Expand Collapse

Can someone explain to me how this works for people with 4 credits. My reading is you essentially get the jump on other members with none, nut only for the 4 designated games? Is this correct or will the other 8/9 matches as per the +13 sale be available on the 17th July.

7. xRedmanLFCx

xRedmanLFCx
    Expand Collapse

Norwich is actually both a 13+ and a free for all sale. As is Newcastle, Leicester, Brighton, Watford and Wolves. Is that the first time this has happened?

I'm surprised Sheffield Utd isn't included in this sales.

bert5e likes this.
  8. HappyRed

HappyRed
    Expand Collapse

you only get the jump on other members for the 4 premium games. But you can also buy for those premium games during the additional sales whereas <4 credit members can never buy for those games.

bert5e likes this.
  9. liamo3

liamo3
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

All category A games is 4 credits. So will be more than 4 games.

bert5e likes this.
  10. xRedmanLFCx

xRedmanLFCx
    Expand Collapse

Only those 4 games on 17th July. You are above the people with no credits for those 4, but equal with them for the rest. Same as before for the 4+ sale, but a strange set up imo.

Edit: @liamo3 thinks there will be more, maybe he's right!

#70 xRedmanLFCx, Jul 1, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
    bert5e likes this.
  11. Horan01

Horan01
    Expand Collapse

Your correct, your eligible for the Wednesday sale but only for the 4 games while there's still availability. There'll be no other games in this wednesday sale. You'll have to chance your luck for the remaining games then on the Thursday in the free for all sale

xRedmanLFCx and bert5e like this.
  12. HappyRed

HappyRed
    Expand Collapse

But a free for all game is one that is not included in the 13+ sales. These types of games are meant to give the no credit members a fair chance of getting tickets.

13. xRedmanLFCx

xRedmanLFCx
    Expand Collapse

That used to be the case before, but it's different this year. 13+, and then a free for all. So no credits don't get an equal chance for any games, to the 13+ people.

14. Fran74

Fran74
    Expand Collapse
    Premium / Subscriber

Yep I meant I'm glad Norwich isn't just a free for all.

xRedmanLFCx likes this.
  15. xRedmanLFCx

xRedmanLFCx
    Expand Collapse

Me too. And as I said on page 2 in this, I'd be surprised if Norwich is just a free for all! Thankfully it's not.

Fran74 likes this.
  16. HappyRed

HappyRed
    Expand Collapse

yeah, thats why looks like no free for all games this year as the 13+ get all games. I always took it as its not a free for all sale but a free for all game. This time last year the free for alls were Fulham and Cardiff (not inlcuded in 13+). I know a lot were not happy as the site crashed during the all members sale leaving 13+ members with none for those games.

xRedmanLFCx likes this.
  17. xRedmanLFCx

xRedmanLFCx
    Expand Collapse

Yes so it is different to before so. Every single game wasn't included in 13+ before. But every ticket won't be bought and/or won't be available in the 13+, some will be held back for the free for all. Otherwise buying a membership now is worthless, so the club will prevent that from being the case.

18. Paddy M

Paddy M
    Expand Collapse

They can't hold back any;everyone with 13+ guaranteed a ticket.So whatever is left is left,they'd can't hold any back

liverpool4life likes this.
  19. xRedmanLFCx

xRedmanLFCx
    Expand Collapse

They have done it before. Extra tickets appearing in blocks that were already sold out in the 13+ sale. Anyway, 13+ credits won't fill the stadium.

20. Stevie S

Stevie S
    Expand Collapse

It's no different really. It's just the way the fixtures went that there are no free for all games in the first half sale. Sheff Utd probably will be and maybe 1 or 2 others after Christmas