This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Oasis

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Dub13, Aug 28, 2009.

1. LFCRebel

LFCRebel
    Expand Collapse

Loves the sound of his own voice.
    I loved Oasis but can't stand Noel. He's a horrible prick. This made me laugh yesterday :)

A post on Noel's Twitter page read: "Last chance to ask Noel anything about the last 10 years!

"Get your questions in the comments below by midnight (BST) tonight. #NGHFB10."

This is as he celebrates a decade of Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, his project since Oasis's infamous split in 2009.

And whilst many submitted meaningful questions about music and the band's current projects and future plans, Liam was a bit more blunt. As Liam usually is.

He decided to ask his brother: "Why you such a massive c**t."

A follower promptly criticised him for his message, writing: "Liam!! Think of your poor old mam! Her heart will be breaking."

However, the singer coolly replied: "She asked me to ask him."

Ron1892 and babbsnads like this.
  2. babbsnads

babbsnads
    Expand Collapse

I love his music but him and Ricky Gervais(who I also think is a genius) are very similar in that they basically do the same interview over and over that was funny and interesting the first few times but became really boring, and they both pretend they're not bothered by criticism when it obviously really eats them up. I think Liam is a dickhead too.

3. SUPERFAN

SUPERFAN
    Expand Collapse

noel lives in Liam's mallet rent free.
    I can still remember hearing the news about John Lennon dying early one morning on the radio, would've had no idea who he was at the time but I knew from my mother's reaction that it was a big deal.

4. vodkacolly

vodkacolly
    Expand Collapse

The boys are probably crying their hearts out tonight.
    Noel and his band also spitting feathers.

Goodnight.

5. SUPERFAN

SUPERFAN
    Expand Collapse

I'd say Liam got absolutely tore out of it last night, you reap what you sow.
    as you were.

6. mushypea

mushypea
    Expand Collapse

There's no defending an arsehole being arsehole but one thing I've grown to like or recognise about Liam these last few years is that he's an honest one. I've also grown a big disliking of his dishonest tory brother who genuinely is a bit of a cnut.

babbsnads likes this.
  7. babbsnads

babbsnads
    Expand Collapse

I'd agree with that observation. Liam is a prick but he's definitely a more genuine person than Noel.

8. mushypea

mushypea
    Expand Collapse

Arrogant, Obnoxious, rude, not giving a fuck. I loved it all. Loved that band. So to see one of them become a champion for the Gammons has me feeling a little sad.