This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

babbsnads's Recent Activity

1. babbsnads replied to the thread Todays Matches Mark 4.

I'd never accuse you of not wanting to be wrong on predictions that are bad for us.

Apr 20, 2019 at 8:51 PM
  2. babbsnads liked edcarroll02's post in the thread Todays Matches Mark 4.

If I made a call on Crouch scoring a hatrick against arsenal the day I was going on a ski holiday and only finding out about it 2 days...

Apr 20, 2019 at 8:49 PM
  3. babbsnads replied to the thread Todays Matches Mark 4.

Come on mate,you like an I told you so:) We all do at times but I don't think prophet of reality makes you look like a prick. I do...

Apr 20, 2019 at 7:39 PM
  4. babbsnads liked edcarroll02's post in the thread Todays Matches Mark 4.

Not interested in I told anybody anything Mick, Robbie had a cut at me so I just responded, I had used prophet of reality as a rebuttal...

Apr 20, 2019 at 7:25 PM
  5. babbsnads replied to the thread Cardiff v Liverpool 4pm Sunday.

Its pretty amazing they've gotten to this stage of their run in without dropping points. If they win their last 4 then we'll just to...

Apr 20, 2019 at 7:24 PM
  6. babbsnads replied to the thread Todays Matches Mark 4.

To avoid dropping points City will have had the best run in in PL history Ed,it will be a better achievement than getting 100 points...

Apr 20, 2019 at 7:08 PM
  7. babbsnads replied to the thread LFC small talk.

Are we advertising it as a home match? If we are that's very wrong. But if it's just a preseason match in another English ground then...

Apr 20, 2019 at 12:04 AM
  8. babbsnads replied to the thread Todays Matches Mark 4.

One of those things where they need a bit of variety and some will try to stand out from the crowd. David Maddock picking a game from...

Apr 19, 2019 at 8:01 PM
  9. babbsnads liked bobby benitez's post in the thread LFC small talk.

I'd like to see the club being the bigger man here and charging Barcelona's fan the same as we charge our own. Then use some of the...

Apr 19, 2019 at 7:19 PM
  10. babbsnads replied to the thread The Snooker.

https://amp.theguardian.com/sport/2019/apr/19/mark-williams-snooker-world-championship-sheffield-celebrations?CMP=share_btn_tw&__twitter_...

Apr 19, 2019 at 5:43 PM
  11. babbsnads replied to the thread The general news thread.

Would be far from an expert on northern politics pal or any politics for that matter but I know what you meant. All I'm saying is that...

Apr 19, 2019 at 12:20 PM
  12. babbsnads liked edcarroll02's post in the thread The general news thread.

I wasn't actually challenging you on that Mick by anwering your question with a question, I'm not exactly up to speed with NI politics I...

Apr 19, 2019 at 12:09 PM
  13. babbsnads replied to the thread The general news thread.

While we're talking politics,Peadair Toibins strategy for launching his party has been pretty decent. Dog whistle to the large element...

Apr 19, 2019 at 11:21 AM
  14. babbsnads liked GaryMc's post in the thread The general news thread.

Mate who is close enough to politics up there reckons the DUP don’t want to bring back the assembly as a lot of grass roots unionists...

Apr 19, 2019 at 10:57 AM
  15. babbsnads replied to the thread The general news thread.

I don't think you can answer my question with another question mate because the troubles or at least what we refer to as the...

Apr 19, 2019 at 10:48 AM