This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

babbsnads's Recent Activity

1. babbsnads liked mushypea's post in the thread What really grinds your gears..

Did the same thing myself around 2019 or just before covid and in full agreement with you. I admire the people that can balance it...

Mar 3, 2021 at 2:39 PM
  2. babbsnads replied to the thread What really grinds your gears..

I'm addicted to Twitter. Most of the time I enjoy it, but lately its contributing to me being angry a lot,so definitely time to...

Mar 3, 2021 at 1:24 PM
  3. babbsnads liked vodkacolly's post in the thread What really grinds your gears..

Very close to giving it up myself. I'm only on FB but everything on it turns in to a political debate. The conspiracy idiots do my nut...

Mar 3, 2021 at 12:53 PM
  4. babbsnads liked Shane_90's post in the thread What really grinds your gears..

Couldn't agree more Mick and ultimately it was for these reasons I gave up all social media for lent last year and have never gone back....

Mar 3, 2021 at 12:53 PM
  5. babbsnads replied to the thread What really grinds your gears..

Maybe its my problem because I'm struggling with lockdown,but I'm finding it hard to have sympathy for a lot of the people I should have...

Mar 3, 2021 at 8:05 AM
  6. babbsnads replied to the thread Cheltenham 2021.

Let's be realistic, there's so much wrong with horse racing that who involved isn't living in a glass house? This is a bit like the...

Mar 2, 2021 at 3:09 PM
  7. babbsnads replied to the thread Sheffield United vs Liverpool Sun 19:15.

Theres a big correlation this season between his performances and ours. When he plays well,the team plays well.

Mar 2, 2021 at 9:03 AM
  8. babbsnads liked Shane_90's post in the thread Sheffield United vs Liverpool Sun 19:15.

Think Firminos brilliance has been missed her as we all cowered behind our sofas expecting it to be brought back. To hook it like he did...

Mar 2, 2021 at 9:02 AM
  9. babbsnads replied to the thread Cheltenham 2021.

I'd no idea who the guy was before this so I'll leave the condemnation of his actions with the horse or defence of him to others, but...

Mar 2, 2021 at 9:01 AM
  10. babbsnads replied to the thread What really grinds your gears..

The video of it popped up on my Twitter timeline, crazy.

Mar 1, 2021 at 8:50 PM
  11. babbsnads liked Shane_90's post in the thread What really grinds your gears..

No so they each pay 150 euro to become a member of this gold scheme (which is literally nothing, no stock no shares nonitem) You sell...

Mar 1, 2021 at 5:24 PM
  12. babbsnads liked Liverpool-law's post in the thread What really grinds your gears..

Essential oils. They're great for your skin and wellbeing babbs. I can give you a bottle for only €20.99 if you sell 10 other bottles...

Mar 1, 2021 at 5:24 PM
  13. babbsnads replied to the thread What really grinds your gears..

I'm probably going to make myself sound stupid here, but are we talking about actual rose petals?

Mar 1, 2021 at 2:37 PM
  14. babbsnads liked bobby benitez's post in the thread Football Post Covid.

You just described me there Mick. Bar the golf, I took that up last April/May.

Mar 1, 2021 at 2:00 PM
  15. babbsnads replied to the thread Football Post Covid.

It still kills me to miss a Liverpool game. The missus knows apart from the really important stuff or work clashing,I'll be watching our...

Mar 1, 2021 at 1:50 PM