This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

babbsnads's Recent Activity

1. babbsnads liked Garrett's post in the thread The Off Topic Thread Mark 3.

Actually find a lot of the stuff that John Oliver covers on his Last Week Tonight show quite informative. That, and you also get to...

Feb 23, 2020 at 10:24 AM
  2. babbsnads replied to the thread The Off Topic Thread Mark 3.

Shocking and only the tip of the iceberg mate. This video is 20 minutes long but it explains a lot of the issues with health insurance...

Feb 21, 2020 at 11:04 AM
  3. babbsnads liked padski08's post in the thread The Off Topic Thread Mark 3.

Healthcare in the US is outrageous Two examples from personal experience: My brother went to college in New York and needed a blood...

Feb 21, 2020 at 10:58 AM
  4. babbsnads replied to the thread The Off Topic Thread Mark 3.

Another one was "Man gets hit by car while in phone box and sues the phone company". Ronald Reagan used that in a speech on behalf of...

Feb 21, 2020 at 7:48 AM
  5. babbsnads replied to the thread The Off Topic Thread Mark 3.

Everybody has heard the story of the woman in America who sued McDonalds after she spilled their coffee on herself and its held up as an...

Feb 21, 2020 at 7:18 AM
  6. babbsnads liked edcarroll02's post in the thread How Good Is This Team.

FFS I thought we were mates!

Feb 20, 2020 at 8:10 PM
  7. babbsnads replied to the thread How Good Is This Team.

I gathered that pal:) I do most of the time myself,hence the "sometimes" ,but the first reply to him was a joke that could come across...

Feb 20, 2020 at 7:42 PM
  8. babbsnads liked LFCRebel's post in the thread How Good Is This Team.

We do too mate :)

Feb 20, 2020 at 7:37 PM
  9. babbsnads replied to the thread How Good Is This Team.

I don't think anybody meant any harm mate,sometimes some of us can come across as a bit abrupt without realising it but I can completely...

Feb 20, 2020 at 3:57 PM
  10. babbsnads liked Ricky mcmahon's post in the thread How Good Is This Team.

Totally understand your point i can see exactly where your coming from we all have one thing in common here in this group and that is...

Feb 20, 2020 at 3:52 PM
  11. babbsnads replied to the thread How Good Is This Team.

Could a small club like Atalanta doing well not also be used as proof the CL is of a lesser standard this year? Also Leipzig pissing all...

Feb 20, 2020 at 2:32 PM
  12. babbsnads replied to the thread TV Shows to Look out for (General TV Show Chat).

Mainly around Greater Manchester.

Feb 19, 2020 at 4:22 PM
  13. babbsnads replied to the thread TV Shows to Look out for (General TV Show Chat).

I'm confident it wont ruin the book for you:)

Feb 19, 2020 at 12:36 PM
  14. babbsnads liked edcarroll02's post in the thread TV Shows to Look out for (General TV Show Chat).

Must give it a go, I quite enjoyed the book!

Feb 19, 2020 at 12:35 PM
  15. babbsnads replied to the thread Atl├ętico Madrid v Liverpool Champions League last 16 Tuesday 8pm KO RTE 2.

No strong feelings on Simeone or Atletico either way. They do what they have to do to compete which in a way is admirable but when...

Feb 19, 2020 at 12:11 PM