This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

The 7th Anne Williams Golf Day

Discussion in 'General LFC Discussion' started by liamo3, Jun 5, 2019.

1. liamo3

liamo3
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

Lads the organisers of this event asked me to put a message on here in relation to the Anne Williams Golf Day. It's a great cause Anne was a great woman and an inspiration to us all. Would be nice if we could make any kind of contribution big or small. There is a link to Just Giving at the bottom.

Hi all,
    The 7th Anne Williams Golf Day takes place Friday 5th July , The golf day was set up to keep Anne’s legacy alive in her fight for her Son Kevin who lost his life on that horrific day 15th April 89. Each year Anne’s family choose a charity to Benefit from the funds raised on the day , this years charity are Kinship Carers based in Norris green.

We have a full field of golfers taking to the tee in Anne’s memory and many more who want to be involved but we can’t fit them in. If anyone would like to support the event you can donate to the link below.

Thanks for your support. Ste , Andy , Gaz & Sean. Co event organisers.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfun...4-ah4UBY52WIRkIyYBJdjZFI0-JvMTRGraz1MClEh15Rk

Dub13 likes this.
  2. Gerry

Gerry
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

3. liamo3

liamo3
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

Its great that ^^^^

Just a heads up Ste Martin one of the organisers was up with me yesterday and he will be sending me links for those who would like to donate to the event which has been running for a few years now with great success. So I'll put them up when I get them and anyone that can spare a few bob it will be very well received.