This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Membership Tickets / System

Discussion in 'Tickets' started by Dohagan682, May 26, 2021.

1. Niall

Niall
    Expand Collapse

This is on the selling details for the two friendlies.

Please note, match attendance is subject to any travel restrictions imposed by the government and local authorities.

GaryMc likes this.
  2. Paul Connolly

Paul Connolly
    Expand Collapse

Had the same issue mate when was setting up for some friends, glad you got sorted

3. Pfoley

Pfoley
    Expand Collapse

It looks increasingly likely that only vaccinated people will be allowed entry to premier league grounds. You would hope and it makes sense that the Eu covid cert would be acceptable.

4. Niall

Niall
    Expand Collapse

Yes read a report earlier it will be from October.

5. Tarabuses

Tarabuses
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

Was this notification sent to all members?

6. xRedmanLFCx

xRedmanLFCx
    Expand Collapse

I got the email on Friday afternoon.

7. Honda

Honda
    Expand Collapse

Still have few free slots on my Friends & Family. PM me.

8. Jake

Jake
    Expand Collapse

If anyone with access to away tickets and wants to link up friends & family send me a PM. I will have 2 tickets for all home league and Champions League games this season if interested in swap.

9. irishfowler

irishfowler
    Expand Collapse

Please delete if your elsewhere but I got sent this …

We’re not going to like some of these answers but here’s the reply I’ve had back from Graham Smith to the questions we put to the last week

My current understanding of the situation:

What if you’ve already got 20+ friends and family linked that you use for away / cup credits. Is it capped at 20 and is it the same list to be used for home “transfers”?

They’re limiting it to 20 this season – it is likely to be cur considerably for next season though, maybe to six or seven. There is only one list.

Their thinking and philosophy around this si hat tickets need to circulate more widely and ‘ownership’ isn’t something they recognise.

I have friends and family linked who I get tickets for because they work and have no PC access. I don’t want these to be added to my “transfers home list” but I want them on my profile so I can help them get cup / away tickets. How does this work as it’s the same list you’re asking us to update?

The list is limited to 20, they won’t budge on that and won’t create two lists.

Is there a limit on how many times my ticket can be transferred?

Yes, once only per game.

What are, if any the consequences of giving away 19 credits to a friend family member?

Not certain how you can give away credits that have been built up – they won’t allow credits gained on one card to be passed to another.

What is the reasoning behind having a cut off date for when f&f can be added. Would it not be best to add it only fortnightly so decisions not need to be made a season in advance.

They want to limit it to 20 people not have a system that sees the list change every couple of weeks – as I have sadi they are looking to see those that can access tickets widened.

How will passing a ticket on work if you don't have a smart phone?

It won’t – the only thing that might be possible is to pass the ‘ticket’ on to someone who has qualified for a photo ID card.

My tickets not in my mine and the fella whos name it is in has refused to change it. Ive paid for the ticket next year so each game (including all cup games) is just gonna get transferred to me on the friends and family. Is there a chance they take the ticket of us because of this?

No, but you’ll have an issue next season as they may limit the number of times a ST can be transferred by the STH – the idea is you have a ST to use it regularly not as something you own and can pass to who you want when you want. Also the time for changing the name on the ticket has gone as Fan Update is over.

The aim is maybe allowing to to be passed on say half a dozen times to a limit of say six or seven F&F. (Bayern have a rule that if you miss three home games you lose the ST or something like that)

Why can't I transfer an adult ticket to an under 18 membership when the tickets been paid for anyway?

You can.

What happens if I get passed a ticket by someone and then I can’t go on the day, can I pass that again?

No – it can go back into the club pot with a full refund to the buyer.

You should be able to add somebody on at any point throughout the season. It’s unreasonable for us to prepare for all the different eventualities now.

See above

Why haven’t I had any email or information about this? My email is correct on my profile and no email has come to my inbox / junk folder.

Ask the Club to test the email.

Is this being brought in for away games?

No, LFC sell ticket for the away clubs and so if the away club makes a new rule LFC will sell on that basis – it is rumoured that NFC for away tickets is coming at some grounds in the next season.

If I don’t go to a cup game and transfer the ticket do I still receive the credit?

No. -whoever goes gets the credit.

What happens if I can’t make a game last minute and don’t transfer the ticket to someone?

You can put the ticket back in the pot with the Club u to a couple of hours before KO. Buyer gets a full refund.

Can you add other season ticket holders onto your family and friends, so they can take your ticket and pass their own one onto a family/friend on their list?

Yes.

What happens if you change your phone, number or email within the season how do you ‘reconnect’ with NFC?

The tickets are held in Apps on the phone so if you back your phone up in the cloud and then upgrade when you re-load your phone your ticket will be in your wallet still.

Is there any leniency regarding passing a ticket on last minute to a non named, friend, family or neighbour in case of emergency or in current times a positive Covid test?

Not without going through the proper passing on procedure although there is no suggestion of blanket checks being made.

How will this be policed or stewarded in terms of checking (how regular should we expect this to happen)?

Looks like it will remain random – no formalised checks being suggested as far as we have heard.

Will this be stewarded/policed fairly and within good reason to not punish genuine match going fans?

Hard to say – proof will be in the experience we all see in the ground. I suspect if you get on the radar for poor behaviour in their eyes and they check and you’re on a ticket not in your name they may take action.

If it is to be brought in for away games, will you be able to pass your ticket on to only the named family or friend?

The rules will be set by the away club – they are likely to say (from what we have heard) name on the ticket is the person who goes and who knows what away clubs might do check wise?

10. irishfowler

irishfowler
    Expand Collapse

Heads up from another group
    For those of you wanting to circumvent the ticket restrictions by constantly logging in on different devices and downloading tickets so you're not having to transfer them, the club have imposed a 1 time per season membership card and season ticket download

As the lead supporter you download your membership card once per season, and that's activated for each game you purchase, rather than being a download per ticket per game

If you change or wipe your phone you have to contact the club for the download facility to be reset on your account

It basically stops you giving your pal your login details to download your ticket for a match because he's not on your friends and family list

BallyfermotReds and xRedmanLFCx like this.
  11. GaryMc

GaryMc
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

Cheers, good info in here

12. SUPERFAN

SUPERFAN
    Expand Collapse

The aim is maybe allowing to to be passed on say half a dozen times to a limit of say six or seven F&F.
    you'd imagine they'll do the same with members on 13+ games.

13. xRedmanLFCx

xRedmanLFCx
    Expand Collapse

Thanks @irishfowler for the above.

We still don't know:
    Can you add someone to your F&F if you already have more than 20?

Can you transfer your ticket to someone (thinking you're not able to go) and then receive a ticket from someone else in return for the same game (because you find out you actually ARE able to go)?

14. Honda

Honda
    Expand Collapse

Looks like things will really tighten up after this season

Niall likes this.
  15. prettyboylfc81

prettyboylfc81
    Expand Collapse

Both cards registered for ballots for the 7 matches.

Await the unsuccessful email in the future.

Paul Connolly likes this.
  16. 77kop05

77kop05
    Expand Collapse

If I was to transfer a ticket for a game then someone transferred one back to me for the same game would that be OK or a no no ?

17. GaryMc

GaryMc
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

only 1 transfer per game above. If the person it was transferred to no longer would used it goes back to the club. Think you will seats becoming available more regularly in days before a game.

18. madred

madred
    Expand Collapse

I have 2 spare for Chelsea home looking to swap for any away game

19. 77kop05

77kop05
    Expand Collapse

Right , so somebody else can't transfer a ticket to you if you've moved your own on ?

20. xRedmanLFCx

xRedmanLFCx
    Expand Collapse

That's what I'm wondering as well. I don't think the club have clarified that.

77kop05 likes this.