This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Leeds Utd Away Mon 8pm

Discussion in 'Match Day (Closed)' started by thenewguy, Apr 17, 2021.

1. SUPERFAN

SUPERFAN
    Expand Collapse

2. babbsnads

babbsnads
    Expand Collapse

Poor second half. Can't have any complaints they equalised,they might even be dissapointed.

3. robbie st leger

robbie st leger
    Expand Collapse

you’re probably in the minority I thought it was low life personally

Gerry likes this.
  4. Gerry

Gerry
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Got the result the performance deserved

Very poor second half, didn't agree with the t shirts
    Its fuck all to do with any lfc employee that was there tonight

They should have known that seeing as they probably had our training ground bugged

Not half as annoyed as normal after a defeat

With all the bollox talk Weve had since yesterday.

Shane_90 likes this.
  5. Dubfan

Dubfan
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

Poor second half, subs again didn't have a positive impact.

6. LFCRebel

LFCRebel
    Expand Collapse

Glad Klopp called Neville out because Carragher obviously wasn't going to

We have to stick together and when other people from other clubs use our anthem against us I don't like that as well so we can show that nobody has to walk alone in this moment.

Garrett likes this.
  7. RedPaddy

RedPaddy
    Expand Collapse

Fcuk that anyways, whether it matters or not !
    Poor & all as we were second half we had several chances to put that to bed...

8. Stevie S

Stevie S
    Expand Collapse

That Llorente lad is actually shite and poor enough in the air. If Nat was there he'd be gobbling up those corners

We weren't great second half obviously. Encouraging the chances are still coming

9. Garrett

Garrett
    Expand Collapse

Pitty to see the end result, I was hoping that we might get a decent win, after Mane got his goal.

Full credit to Milner for speaking out against the new Super League, after the game.

#49 Garrett, Apr 19, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
  10. Garrett

Garrett
    Expand Collapse

As for Sky TV... Hummmmm....

IMG-40a24a36ea75a4e5d3222e691f7ec3d0-V.jpg Screenshot_20210419-222057_Firefox.jpg

11. mushypea

mushypea
    Expand Collapse

We drew that game because we didn't put it out of reach in the first half like we should have. Leeds were handing us chances on a plate but we are no where near our clinical levels.

Bossed us from back to front for the whole second half and get the point they deserved. Still think 15 points maybe even less sees us top 4 and what a shame 2 of them weren't added tonight. Very very leggy 2nd half its just as well our games are weekly now.

That's where my head is at. Keep focused on top 4 and let common sense prevail.

Fuck them greedy bastards for dragging my club through the gutter these past 24 hours. Fuck em. Cowards.

Shane_90 likes this.
  12. elvis

elvis
    Expand Collapse

Didn't they announce DAZN got the rights? Imagine if Sky got them, the tune would be different, they'd be lauding this as the greatest thing ever. Same with UEFA, if they were cut in and it was the UEFA Super League they'd be singing from the rooftops as to how this is great for sport. Sheffield, West Ham etc saying it's awful, yet if they were genuinely invited they'd in quicker than you can say Karen Brady. Bray Wanderers with their funny tweet as well, but yet they'd pull their pants down for 100k let alone a 350mil upfront payment and 100+mil a year in ADDITIONAL revenue. Sky, UEFA & the Premier League started this process back in 1992, football has just been slowly bleeding out since then. Throw in the internet boom and social media and everything football used to stand for has been long gone. I linked an article in the ESL thread that sums it up pretty well. Football is already shit and unfair, this might at least give the other teams a chance at something, a chance they don't have at the moment. The English Football Pyramid has failed the other 86 clubs in the English leagues by having an entire system be completely dependent on 6 clubs. Yet those 6 clubs are promising more financing and support than is currently provided, but instead the FA/PL/Sky/UEFA/FIFA want to kick them out, strip away all the funding and let football completely die instead of being just a little more noncompetitive at the top? I spent way too much time reading about this last night and the one thing I'm certain of is I'm sick of all the grandstanding that has happened so far. No one seems to be able to talk objectively about it. Everyone has an agenda, and no one is giving all the facts or speaking 100% truths. That in itself shows you how much football is broken. And the funniest thing is that UEFA who many consider one of the top most corrupt sporting organisations on the planet using this to try whitewash themselves into being a fair and just association, give me a break.