This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Membership Tickets / System

Discussion in 'Tickets' started by Dohagan682, May 26, 2021.

1. xRedmanLFCx

xRedmanLFCx
    Expand Collapse

Will you be able to transfer your ticket to person A and get person's B ticket transferred to you at the same time? The reason for transferring is 'if you can't go', in which case theoretically you shouldn't be able to give and receive two transfers for the same game. If this was the case, you wouldn't want the lad sitting beside you on your list at all - if he's attending you're attending, not the other way around.

GaryMc likes this.
  2. Trevinem

Trevinem
    Expand Collapse

Guys,

I bought 2 light memberships this evening in the hope at some stage over the season I will be able to bring my son to a game for his 18th.

I've just added him to my friends and family but I can't see him when I am logged into my account??

Any ideas here?

3. Trevinem

Trevinem
    Expand Collapse

Also I'm looking to get a ticket for ossasuna ans juat clicked on the link to log in for tickets (I know it's Friday for members sale) but when I put my supporters ID and password in, the page just resets to the login screen?

4. SUPERFAN

SUPERFAN
    Expand Collapse

could be wrong but I think you'll only see him if he adds you to his F&F.

5. Trevinem

Trevinem
    Expand Collapse

Could be the thing pal i'll log into his and add mine and see then.

Any idea on logging into the ticket section? Seems to bounce me straight back to the login page

6. Trevinem

Trevinem
    Expand Collapse

Your on the money pal once he added me were both visible to each other - top man

SUPERFAN likes this.
  7. theoriginals_lfc

theoriginals_lfc
    Expand Collapse

The same thing seems to be happening for me on phones and laptop. I’d presume that it’s because that part of the website isn’t live yet until the sale. All the other functions seem to be working though as I can see my auto cup registration etc.

Trevinem likes this.
  8. Pfoley

Pfoley
    Expand Collapse

You would like to think now they know that the person with the credits is the actual person going the game a tiered credit system will come into effect... so 13 may not be the requirement in future seasons to get a ticket.Has to be on attendance or there will be empty seats every where with people taking the financial hit to guarantee tickets as you said Gary.

GaryMc likes this.
  9. david_w

david_w
    Expand Collapse

Does anyone know what the purchasing process will be? Presume it will all be announced Monday?

Will the 13+ credit holder be required to purchase the tickets in the sale and then distribute to F&F at a later date? Or can a F&F log in with their own login and just use the drop down menu to allocate the game to the correct members card with 13+? The 13+ credit holder will still have to distribute the ticket but at least the F&F member could pay in real time for the tickets they will be using.

Just checking the logistics of it all. Got a good few of the lads to sign up for light membership yesterday so they have a members ID and a chance in the ballots.

Side note - on the look out for the Villa game if anyone with 13+ credits kind enough to add me to their F&F listing. Thanks

10. david_w

david_w
    Expand Collapse

Last question :D Can you be allocated a ticket as a F&F without having active membership?

Finally, can you get an ID number without buying a membership? Think a few lads alluded to that on a previous page.

11. SUPERFAN

SUPERFAN
    Expand Collapse

I think this season will be an eye opener to the owners if they see the figures fall off a cliff for the number of members who consistently had 13+ credits and attended same in previous seasons.

12. GaryMc

GaryMc
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

With Covid the stats might be a bit skewed as not everyone maybe comfortable to go to the game and also people less likely to travel. Will be a load of people returning tickets if no F&F will take the seat so could be more available through members sales in weeks before the games or those magic drops where 10-20 tickets pop up at random times.

xRedmanLFCx likes this.
  13. SUPERFAN

SUPERFAN
    Expand Collapse

that suggest those members will go from 13+ to 0, I'm talking about members who were consistently 13+ suddenly dropping to 4 or 5.

GaryMc likes this.
  14. GaryMc

GaryMc
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

Yeah that is a very good point. Every data point will be scrutinised over the coming season. No system will suit everyone but attendee getting the credit is the fairest. You will see scenarios though where people will just buy cheapest phone possible just for tickets and be able to pass it onto people for the day. Touts will defo favour this but non touts as well. It would effectively become like a members card being passed around with the chance it doesn’t scan and you are trying explain at the TO.

15. mushypea

mushypea
    Expand Collapse

Have I missed something here lads? Attendances are not being credited this season was the statement from the club some months back.

16. SUPERFAN

SUPERFAN
    Expand Collapse

that's correct but they'll still know how many games members bought tickets for, how many they attended, how many they transferred to F&F or how many they returned to the TO.
    all very important info/data I would've thought.

17. mushypea

mushypea
    Expand Collapse

I get ye. Personally I'd be of the opinion that the club looking at why I've gone from X amount to Y amount next season is none of their business. Considering the decision made and announced on criteria from past to future seasons I cant see the club paying too much attention to that amount of information but you could be right if they are using the data to flush out touting.

18. DougieDo'ins

DougieDo'ins
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

arklowred and Paul Connolly like this.
  19. DougieDo'ins

DougieDo'ins
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

arklowred and Paul Connolly like this.
  20. david_w

david_w
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the replies Dougie.

We sorted the members ID without buying membership also.

Paul Connolly and xRedmanLFCx like this.