This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Your Voice Community

Discussion in 'General LFC Discussion' started by GaryMc, Nov 28, 2017.

1. GaryMc

GaryMc
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

Got an email today from the club and filled out the details for the Your Voice community. Some interesting questions in the sign up details that they will obviously use to approach people for research.

Can only be a good thing.

2. redabbey

redabbey
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Just joined as well

3. justydawson

justydawson
    Expand Collapse
    One & Only

Yeah just joined.

A lot of questions in a survey before you can set up your account however I do want to throw some comments at them about the latest ticket sales

4. justydawson

justydawson
    Expand Collapse
    One & Only

That site guys looks half completed. Not impressed to be honest.

Click into polls - coming soon
    Your Feedback - coming soon

So is this just another marketing ploy by LFC to see how many games I attend and how much I've bought online or from the club shop?

5. Colm75

Colm75
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

Seems that the only interest they have is how much you spend in the club shop. How about a big fat zero in the last 10 years
    A pure marketing ploy.

northside red and GaryMc like this.
  6. liverpool4life

liverpool4life
    Expand Collapse

One out today on Season Tickets

7. DARREN26

DARREN26
    Expand Collapse

One today bit of a mystery to me surely they should be trying to sort out members sales and the system there, then worry about season tickets holders that can’t make a game or unfortunately some that pased away.or are they trying to find out how many of these season tickets have been passed on already to other family members with same name address etc
    My biggest problem is with ticket sites that’s selling tickets to all our games for rest of season at mad prices but they seem to turn a blind eye to that.

northside red likes this.
  8. northside red

northside red
    Expand Collapse

don't trust these, think they're trying to have stats to throw at SOS & the like that some beaut with a fancard & all this seasons jerseys thinks passing down season tickets is unfair.

DARREN26, liverpool4life and Colm75 like this.
  9. GaryMc

GaryMc
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

Ticketing is definitely the main issue I don't trust the club on. Fans forums, focus groups etc have been setup over the last few years and there is little or no transparency on tickets. They need to be very careful, because a wrong move against Season Ticket holders and all hell will break loose. Club also need to be careful that they don't end up with a stadium full of people there to watch the match, rather than supporters there to get behind the team and add to the atmosphere.

liverpool4life likes this.
  10. edcarroll02

edcarroll02
    Expand Collapse

Financially speaking they don't really care which ones are filling the stadium, there's an argument that they'd prefer one time fans more often as it will drive other match day revenues like jersey sales etc. In a season like this things would work out very well for them as the team is doing so well and demand for every league game will outstrip supply but they're keenly aware that if things take a turn on the pitch that the fevered demand will drop off quite sharply and then they will need their season ticket holders to fall back on.

GaryMc likes this.