This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

WWE Raw!

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by midg23, Jan 31, 2012.

1. thenewguy

thenewguy
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

r i p zeus, sorry to hear it

2. Ron1892

Ron1892
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

Luke Harper from the Wyatt family, or Brodie Lee as he was called in AEW has passed away. Some of his best work has been done in AEW over the past couple of months . He was excellent on the Mic.

To say I am shocked is a understatement. He was too young to be taken. So sad .

RIP Mr Lee AKA Luke Harper

3. glen

glen
    Expand Collapse

I saw this last night on Twitter. Jon was an awesome talent. Loved his work and character. He will be missed.

4. Roll on 19

Roll on 19
    Expand Collapse

For anyone thats interested YTS are putting various Wrestling documentary's up recently.

The Sheik went up there today, thats The Iron Sheik of Jabroni fame not The Sheik - Sabu's uncle

Also have Beyond the mat up there

5. Ron1892

Ron1892
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

What’s YTS pal?

6. robbie st leger

robbie st leger
    Expand Collapse

Last I heard it was the Youth Training Scheme?? :)

7. Roll on 19

Roll on 19
    Expand Collapse

Yifi Torrent Site

https://yts.mx/

They also have "You may be pretty but I am beautiful" The Adrian Street story. Street was the fore runner to Adrian Adonis and the line of ultra flamboyant wrestlers

If anyone ever comes across any torrents or streams from World Class championship Wrestling - specifically the Fabulous Freebirds V's The Von Erichs, please let me know.
    Watched the Dark side of the ring episode on "The last of the Von Erichs" and left me wanting more of Michael P.S. Hayes, Terry Gordy and Jimmy Garvin and Buddy Roberts

8. thenewguy

thenewguy
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

miz cashing in and winning the belt last night felt like vince russo was back booking what happens. bits thrown in just to shock us. best sense i can make of it is it had crossed my mind wm would be weird this year mcintyre and reigns entering and leaving with their belts, people expect a world title change at the biggest show of the year, i imagine drew will win his back that night against either miz or lashley. and miz as champion makes it worth more of an effort to see the best bits of tonights raw tomorrow or wednesday.

as for smackdown world championship headlining match at mania no doubt on the sunday night the way they are booking reigns, i'd love if they shocked us every bit as much as last night by edge winning the belt that night almost as much as i'd love to see liverpool win the champions league. I absolutely cant see it though (the bit in the wrestling that is, liverpool in europe never EVER out until after the whistle has gone)