This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Wolves 12th May

Discussion in 'Tickets' started by FairviewFowler, Dec 12, 2018.

1. istanbul_05time

istanbul_05time
    Expand Collapse

Seems to be a "click" alright

Attached Files:

2. Gerry

Gerry
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Have a look at the opening post on this thread chief
    It may help

http://www.irishkop.com/forums/index.php?threads/ticket-request-rules.852/

3. istanbul_05time

istanbul_05time
    Expand Collapse

4. istanbul_05time

istanbul_05time
    Expand Collapse

Thanks gerry for, the far more civil reply.

I have read it after I saw that unnecessary post basically saying how dare I suggest I could request any availablea spare. I didn't realise that the "rules" are "30 plus posts"
    I have been a member since 2011. I just think it totally unnecessary to highlight that in a public post, could have sent me an IM or to be honest just left it, its not as if others haven't requested also.

5. SUPERFAN

SUPERFAN
    Expand Collapse

As far as I know you can't send/receive private messages until you've reached 30 posts.

6. click22

click22
    Expand Collapse

o_O

7. PJLFC

PJLFC
    Expand Collapse

Yeah a bit harsh Huggie

istanbul_05time likes this.
  8. Huggie

Huggie
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

Any person can comment on another persons posts. Its called contributing to the site.

You have 9 posts since 2011 so you wouldn't know a lot about that.

You only half qualify to look for a ticket as you don't have 30 posts.

I wouldn't offer a spare ticket for any match never mind an extremely important match to a person who doesn't contribute to the site.

maloneavic, Colm75 and Beanokelly like this.
  9. PureKlaas

PureKlaas
    Expand Collapse

Anybody know if hospitality is going to become available again for this? I know it won't go online but I know from other games people have gotten tickets over the phone closer to the game.

All a very long shot at this stage anyway but am still looking on the off chance.

Anybody else travelling without a ticket?

10. SUPERFAN

SUPERFAN
    Expand Collapse

Yeah I certainly am and I'm sure loads of others will, no better place to be if we win the league.

Joedared likes this.
  11. mark buckley

mark buckley
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

Very much doubt anything will come available for this ...tickets are so sought after that I doubt season ticket holders will even be exchanging theirs..unless you wanna grease the hinges on your wallet ;)

12. istanbul_05time

istanbul_05time
    Expand Collapse

So attacking members of the site verbally online is called "contributing" at this stage.

I doubt you'd be so forthcoming on reality, a shrinking violet most likely. The thread is in relation to tickets for the game on may 12 not about who YOU would or wouldn't offer tickets to. I don't expect to be offered one from any source here now due to your unnecessary posts in relation to my initial request. I certainly wouldn't allow your attempts to bully go unnoticed. Your a great advert for how football fans and Liverpool fans would treat one another , arent you? You wouldn't offer people a ticket? Do everyone a favour and stop attending games cos your attitude here stinks ,definitely dont need any of your type anywhere near genuine football fans. Oh an sorry mister huggie that I didnt have the "required" posts on this forum to dare request a spare, how awful of me to do so.

13. SUPERFAN

SUPERFAN
    Expand Collapse

I used to bite in the past when people came on here looking for tickets in their first post(s) and would comment but now I just let it slide and have a little giggle to myself.

Joedared likes this.
  14. GaryMc

GaryMc
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

Huggie has helped countless people on this site with spares over the years and he is a great advert for the site in my opinion.

Everyone who is regular on the site is being asked weekly for Wolves spares. I get asked regularly from numbers I don’t even recognize, so it can get annoying. One of the reasons for the 30 post limit is to stop people just using the site for tickets.

If you have been a member from 2011 and have a few posts on the site, you should have known that as for some reason this season demand for spares has increased so the reminder is posted quite often.

A few of the lads here keep an eye on when the odd seat pops up on the portal, so if you have 4 credits on your card from last season you might get lucky. Otherwise unless the game is meaningless you will need a miracle to get a spare for this game.

15. babbsnads

babbsnads
    Expand Collapse

If you feel insulted,fine, I often think the reaction to people asking for tickets can be a little bit harsh but then again I'm not consistently helping out people with tickets and being bombarded with requests for them.But cool your jets on the rhetoric,nobody was attempting to bully you. You broke the rules of a site you've contributed nothing to in the years since you joined,and somebody got annoyed and called you out on it while pointing out why in his opinion you dont deserve to get sorted on here. Somebody telling you a harsh truth doesn't stop him from being a great advert for how Liverpool fans treat each other,Im on the site years and have never seen anything but good things said about the chap.On the other hand somebody getting out of their pram after a route to tickets they've no real entitlement to gets shut down and then claiming they're being bullied?

16. mark buckley

mark buckley
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

Looking for a single for this ;)

istanbul_05time and Beanokelly like this.
  17. PureKlaas

PureKlaas
    Expand Collapse

Yep if we do go into the game with a chance I'd hope there's some sort of big screen somewhere or Camp & Furnance event

18. click22

click22
    Expand Collapse

I more surprised random strangers thinks another random stranger would sort them with a ticket for possibly the biggest game of our life time so far (well my life time anyway) when you’d have countless friends and family who’d bite your hand off for it!

Then again the IK Family ate a special family so how am I to judge:D

19. Stevie S

Stevie S
    Expand Collapse

Time to delete the account and start again

DARREN26, sean, PureKlaas and 2 others like this.
  20. Captain_Morgan

Captain_Morgan
    Expand Collapse

Team Huggie here

PJLFC and Huggie like this.