This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

United Home 25/10/09

Discussion in 'Match Day (Closed)' started by GaryMc, Oct 20, 2009.

1. GaryMc

GaryMc
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

Some terrible performances and passion from the players in the last few games. The season starts this Sunday. Rafa needs to get a rocket up a few players and if they are not up for this one, I don't know what is around the corner, I really don't. We beat them last year without Torres and Gerrard, its seems unlikely they will start this weekend. Get stuck into the tramps from the first whistle.

Roll on Sunday.

2. fermoyred80

fermoyred80
    Expand Collapse

Rafa needs a rocket up his own arse also.

3. No Name

No Name
    Expand Collapse

Is this not a thread for the match against the Mancs?

Maybe you can put comments about putting a rocket up Rafa's arse somewhere else

4. Rebelred80

Rebelred80
    Expand Collapse

Would love to see a hugh show of support for Rafa on Sunday.

5. fermoyred80

fermoyred80
    Expand Collapse

Ya it is and Im saying he needs a rocket up his own arse :confused: just as the origional poster said the players do

6. carpe diem

carpe diem
    Expand Collapse

not a great time to start up the next match/last match thread kopirish :D ,should be interesting nonetheless ;)

but anyway i feel it in my bones we'll take them cnuts sunday,bring em on,we'll push them over the line,if rafa needs a super sub i have me shorts and socks washed and ready,he just has to look up at block 225 and give me a wink,i'll take that cnut owen out for him :D

form goes out the window in derbys like this lads,fcuk tonight,bring on sunday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. gowinit6times

gowinit6times
    Expand Collapse

The season could be fcukin over on Sunday. I think the shit is about to hit the fan but I hope that the anger is directed first and foremost at the Yanks. Looking at some of the players on the bench to bring on, its hard not to scratch your head sometimes. I think a few players attitudes are stinking, Babel being the biggest culprit, whilst Torres made himself available for a nothing game with Spain last week and might not now return until we are scrapping to fight for a Champions League spot for next year.

I hope there is a massive protest against these 2 cnuts on Sunday and that fans aren't hoodwinked by the anticipated media hysteria surrounding the managers position. The rot must be stopped at the top and done fast.

8. redforever

redforever
    Expand Collapse

?? not really feelin the love..

No matter what I want a win on Sun cant afford to lose against the MANCS.

9. KELMG

KELMG
    Expand Collapse

Just like Carra said, we did it last year without Gerrard and Torres.And besides its not 100% confirmed that they wont be playing yet so fingers crossed.

We need to be rolling right over the scum from the word go and not letting the f**kers breathe.

Despite our poor form lately we are more than capable and I know were all so down and depressed at the moment but we need to get behind the boys on sunday.We are in serious need of a lift and theres no better way of getting it than beating the mancs.

#9 KELMG, Oct 20, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
  10. pepesgloves

pepesgloves
    Expand Collapse

if this makes any sense..........we always do well when we are doing crap:confused: in other words the mancs will think they will have us but how many times have we come out on top in situations like this,2-1 to us and snidey cnut stretchered off in tears and out for the rest of the season.:D

11. Maverick

Maverick
    Expand Collapse

The players will be up for this if their not theres something wrong,United are not without fault either and not playing well,luck has been on their side,hopefully their luck runs out Sunday and we can get back to winning ways.Everyone needs to believe again and leave this bad run where it belongs in the past!!!Come on the pool!!

12. carpe diem

carpe diem
    Expand Collapse

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N166152091020-2247.htm

Rafa Benitez admits Liverpool face a nervous wait to discover the extent of Steven Gerrard's injury after the captain limped out of Tuesday's Champions League defeat to Lyon.
    The midfielder lasted just 25 minutes of the contest at Anfield due to a suspected recurrence of a groin injury, and the boss will now await the results of further tests on Wednesday.

"I think it is the same problem," Benitez told his post-match press conference. "He felt something, so he knew it was better to come off."

Asked if he felt it was a risk playing his skipper, Benitez replied: "It wasn't a risk. He wanted to play, the doctor said he was okay and he has been training for the last two days. Sometimes it is bad luck."

Benitez also confirmed Glen Johnson missed the game due to injury, while youngster Martin Kelly sustained a knock in the second half of our 2-1 reverse.

"We will have to check the players tomorrow," he said. "We have too many problems with different players and we won't know more until we check tomorrow."

13. 4tothefloor

4tothefloor
    Expand Collapse

Agree. He needs to stop picking the players who are not stepping up to the plate. He dropped Skrtel tonight against Lyon, there's at least 3 players who deserve to be dropped more than Skrtel for Utd.

The Mancs are not playing well at all at the moment and hopefully they'll have it tough in Moscow tomorrow night. We're well capable of a draw and even the win. I think Rafa has a few key team selections to put right first though.

14. LFC Barry

LFC Barry
    Expand Collapse

After Skrtels shambolic display on Saturday, Rafa was dead right to drop him. I'm confident a Carra/Agger partnership for a few games will see the defence improve no end.

With regards, to picking players which aren't playing well, I don't think theres much Rafa can do. With all the injuries, there was nobody not playing tonight who should have been

15. athlonecelt

athlonecelt
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Hope to God FOR THE SAKE OF THE CLUB we lose on Sundayand we see such a massive reaction to 5 defeats in a row that Rafa walks.
    Like I hoped Staunton would not win his last match as Ireland manager, because i knew we could do much better under a new manager.
    Hate to admit it but its my genuine feeling.

16. LFC Barry

LFC Barry
    Expand Collapse

You want us to lose to our biggest rivals at Anfield? Have a word with yourself mate.

And you'll be disappointed to hear that even if we do Rafa won't be walking anyway

#16 LFC Barry, Oct 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2009
  17. south

south
    Expand Collapse

my god.

18. south

south
    Expand Collapse

thats only looking to stir sh*t

19. StEtienne77

StEtienne77
    Expand Collapse

Hate to mention his name for fear of getting strung up but we had a certain Xabi Alonso playing last year against the Mancs.

20. LFC Barry

LFC Barry
    Expand Collapse

It has to be doesn't it?