This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

TV Shows to Look out for (General TV Show Chat)

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Dub13, Jan 11, 2013.

1. babbsnads

babbsnads
    Expand Collapse

I went into DID during their last sale and asked what they had for 500 euros. He pointed at a 55 inch Samsung and I bought it. It works very well on every other show so I'm happy enough with it.

vodkacolly likes this.
  2. edcarroll02

edcarroll02
    Expand Collapse

I'm looking at that TV for my house right now assuming it's the OLED one, would you give it a thumbs up because I've done absolutely no reasearch but a guy up the road had it and I thought the picture looked class. I'm not exactly worried about the nits number because quite frankly I've never heard of it and I don't need anything else on my list of things to be worried about at the moment.

3. Joedared

Joedared
    Expand Collapse

Anybody watch the Blacklist?
    HUGE cliff hanger this week OMG

4. vodkacolly

vodkacolly
    Expand Collapse

Yes. I've only had it about 2 months but it replaced a 10 year old telly so the upgrade in picture quality is really noticeable for me.
    Just google lg c1 review and you'll see how highly rated it is.
    I have it connected to 4 devices (console/PC/tv boxes) and it works well with all of them.
    I'm hoping I don't have to buy again for another 10 years.
    But of course as we all know, OLED pixels are made from organic material and therefore degrade over time.
    And because the tech is so new, nobody is completely sure how long the tv's will last.
    So yeah, don't worry about the nits, but spare a thought for those poor little pixels, dying a very slow death.

edcarroll02 likes this.
  5. edcarroll02

edcarroll02
    Expand Collapse

That's great thanks a million for the comprehensive review. I was happy with it seeing it in my neighbors but I'm delighted with it now so great to get the feedback. I'll have a peak at the reviews later on.

vodkacolly likes this.
  6. SUPERFAN

SUPERFAN
    Expand Collapse

seeing as there was no football on I got stuck in to the magic Johnson documentary this weekend, very good, can only imagine what the early 90s would've been like with him and Jordan going head to head but unfortunately it wasn't to be.
    the man was having sexy time with up to 6 women in 1 go, some buachaill, no wonder he didn't want to get married. :)

#2406 SUPERFAN, Sep 11, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2022
    Stevie S likes this.
  7. vodkacolly

vodkacolly
    Expand Collapse

8. vodkacolly

vodkacolly
    Expand Collapse

I rewatched the show a few years back and it holds up well considering its age. The Equalizer also had a load of famous, or before they were famous, appearances.