This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Transfer Rumours And Makey up stories (V2)

Discussion in 'Transfer Forum' started by Dub13, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Shane_90

Shane_90
    Expand Collapse
    Formerly Fowler-9-

We qualify when we finish 4th and we qualify again when we win it. We can stick him in the second team we enter.

In seriousness I'd love to have him but he's gonna cash in twice so city or Chelsea or United for 3 or 4 years and on again to Real or whoever is next.

Would rather someone like Jota or Salah who will give us their prime years.

2. carramagic

carramagic
    Expand Collapse

Sarr has just scored two crackers for Watford. I wonder will we be back in for him in the summer. Looks like a player who would be perfect for Klopp to develop

3. twixfix

twixfix
    Expand Collapse

In fantasy football land id be trying to get Bellingham in with Kieta going the other way.

Joedared likes this.
  4. RedPaddy

RedPaddy
    Expand Collapse

P#ssed off we didnt even try a leg for Bellingham & Haaland before their moves...

Garrett likes this.
  5. RedPaddy

RedPaddy
    Expand Collapse

Wonder would Martinelli at Arsenal be worth a bid...I see he's back playing ..was/is a decent finisher

6. IanoM7

IanoM7
    Expand Collapse

I read recently, not sure which paper, that Arsenal are willing to sell Saka to raise funds for a "rebuild".

You would wonder what type of money they would want and also why would they sell him when they can build with him.

I wonder what type of money Neto at Wolves would cost. He has looked lively any time I have watched Wolves this season albeit thats not a lot. Raphina from Leeds is another who has caught the eye. His work rate is pheonominal also. If we do miss out on Champions League I wonder are these 2 players that we could easily obtain.

7. elvis

elvis
    Expand Collapse

I would say they would cost around £40mil each. Raphina would probably be easier to obtain if we miss out on CL football as Neto's agent is all about increasing his clients profile and value and that's through moving to a CL team, similar to what will likely happen with Jota, we'll get 4-5 years out of him and then he'll be off to Real or Barca for mega money and a mega contract with a massive agents fee. Actually thinking about it Deco to ex-Chelsea player is the agent of Raphina, not sure if that would hinder us at all. And we do have a relationship with Mendes so that could help in a deal for Neto. So after all that, I don't really know :D

8. REDHEART

REDHEART
    Expand Collapse

What are peoples thoughts on St Maximin - Newcastle. Certainly looks like he fits the player profile. Only 24 and yet to make his full debut for National team, which should keep his transfer fee down. Ideal replacement for Mane

9. LFCRebel

LFCRebel
    Expand Collapse

All gone quiet on Konate signing

10. ROCCO

ROCCO
    Expand Collapse

Watched him today , he was a handful for west ham but still I found him a bit frustrating with his finishing and we need players that are more clinical in front of goal
    Doesn’t look like a player that would get you 15+ plus goals a season .

Don’t see us been interested to be honest .

Garrett likes this.
  11. robbie st leger

robbie st leger
    Expand Collapse

not fit to lace mane’s boots let alone replace him

12. Roll on 19

Roll on 19
    Expand Collapse

Seems to be injury prone too. Heard Bruce mention that it was only his 12th start this season. He's had 5 separate injuries in the past year, think we've enough lads like that already.

13. GaryMc

GaryMc
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

Has something about him but injury record is not great. Doubt he would be durable enough for Klopps high intensity game.