This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Transfer Rumours And Makey up stories (V2)

Discussion in 'Transfer Forum' started by Dub13, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Garrett

Garrett
    Expand Collapse

Probably right about all five of those exiting, but we might bring one or two in from the youngsters to help balance the numbers. Harry Wilson has to get a spot in the squad next season imho, can't keep farming him out of we'll simply lose him to another club I fear.

Top of my shopping list would be: a creative midfielder, a top quality CB to partner VD and a quality alternative to play up front when Bobby needs a rest. If we brought in three good quality players for those positions, coupled with what we have, I reckon we'd be very close to where we dream of being.

2. DalglishGold

DalglishGold
    Expand Collapse

Regarding Sessegnon, I think he will be more of a left winger than a fullback. He's not that good defensively and will be expensive.

I'd like to see a "No 10". Dybala is out of favour at Juve but it is interesting that he is now dropped by both club & country. I wouldn't rule out Fekir and once Klopp likes someone, he is prepared to wait. Fekir is definitely leaving Lyons this summer and I'm not sure if the knee or money was the issue last summer.

I like the look of Doucoure with Watford and I see that Richarlison's agent spent time in Klopp's house recently!!

But Timo Werner would be my first choice. I reckon that the lad is going to be one of the best strikers in Europe (he is already on the way to it). Insigne is a lovely player too and is more of a Klopp style striker being smaller and more mobile.

If Werner moved to Munich, as expected, I wouldn't rule out Klopp looking at Lewandowski for a swansong in the PL if the money was right!!

3. GaryMc

GaryMc
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

Have seen a bit of Werner, doesn't strike me as anything special.

4. elvis

elvis
    Expand Collapse

He's got an issue with loud noises as well apparently. He had to be subbed and/or left out of some games because of the crowd noise.

5. babbsnads

babbsnads
    Expand Collapse

We aren't interested in Werner according to James Pearce and when he rules us out definitively like that,he's normally bang on.

6. edcarroll02

edcarroll02
    Expand Collapse

Cant' imagine being around Klopp and Anfield in general would be ideal for a lad who's got issues with loud noises!

7. flies

flies
    Expand Collapse

Like some on here i dont think we are totally gone off Fekir either. Some people who claim to be itk claim the knee was only part of the issue, that the chairman being hard to bargain with was a factor, he refused to change once da knee issue rose its head, the fact that he has played all season now without a issue has proved him right but the fact fekir hasnt set the world alite shows he's head is no longer there and i fancy him to move.

8. bobby benitez

bobby benitez
    Expand Collapse

The way I see it it's like bringing a mechanic to look at a car you're interested in. He discovers it's been in a bad crash and recommends you leave well alone. You don't but another car and then a year later decide to have another look at the wrote off.

babbsnads likes this.
  9. Garrett

Garrett
    Expand Collapse

Sorry, I don't follow what you are saying though, are you saying we should go back for Fekir, or leave him be ?

10. Skintown Red

Skintown Red
    Expand Collapse

Think we bring in a back up left back and another attacking option.

Midfield we are stocked with Fab, Naby, Hendo, Milner, Gini, Ox and Lallana. The only one I can see moving is Lallana so maybe a upgrade there.

Be interesting what Klopp thinks Brewster’s role will be next season

11. bobby benitez

bobby benitez
    Expand Collapse

Only if your del boy