This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Transfer Rumours And Makey up stories (V2)

Discussion in 'Transfer Forum' started by Dub13, Apr 9, 2013.

1. ROCCO

ROCCO
    Expand Collapse

2. LFCRebel

LFCRebel
    Expand Collapse

Big time. Not one bad signing above and that includes Karius as we're going to make a profit on him, same as Solanke. Pity about Bogdan signing though. The 2nd part of this decade has seen vast improvements.
    From 2010-2014 we made some amount of embarrassingly poor players and head scratching big money signings the likes the fans had never seen before.
    Jones, Konchesky, Jovanovic, Poulson, Cole, Downing, Carroll, Borini, Markovic, Balotelli.

3. ROCCO

ROCCO
    Expand Collapse

You nearly expect at 100% hit rate now ;)

LFCRebel likes this.
  4. AWB89

AWB89
    Expand Collapse

I'd sign Chilwell as competition for Robbo and the deepen our squad in the summer. Looks a class player and we were in for him for years back.

5. babbsnads

babbsnads
    Expand Collapse

Unrealistic imo. 40m+ where you've the best player in the league already in that position and a near impossibility to keep them both happy. One of them nails down the spot and the other is looking for the door by the time the season is up because neither is settling for being Liverpool's second choice left back. I think there will be big clubs in for him this summer though.

6. AWB89

AWB89
    Expand Collapse

You think he'd cost that much? Could we not use our position of power to unsettle him and negotiate a better deal? I feel there's be enough game time for both but it would depend on our transfer budget as it obviously not a priority.

7. babbsnads

babbsnads
    Expand Collapse

An English player with plenty of potential suitors,I reckon 40m is conservative mate and Leicester wont want to sell him so will hold out for top whack but I can't see there being enough game time to satisfy both of them.Ideally you want as settled a back 4 as possible and it will become obvious very quickly who's the main man and who's the understudy. We do have an issue with that position though,Moreno will be off in the summer and we'll need cover,but the player we buy will have to settle for being back up to Robertson. Maybe we have someone in mind who can play somewhere other than LB aswell which will mean enough game time to keep him happy or maybe Klopp will go with that young lad who started against Wolves,but it will be interesting to see what happens.

AWB89 likes this.
  8. Dub13

Dub13
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

The rags reporting that barca are in for moreno on a free...

9. Terry

Terry
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

Haha

10. babbsnads

babbsnads
    Expand Collapse

Would love it to happen just to see the irrational fume from all the right people:)

11. Roll on 19

Roll on 19
    Expand Collapse

You know it wouldnt actually surprise me. He wouldnt have to do a lot of defending and could keep up the tradition of Barca bombing forward without much of a clue as to what defending is about. Jordi Alba plays the exact same way - always running forward and making Karate style tackles when chasing back

Was expecting someone to say Barca are still overpaying for Moreno though....

12. LFCRebel

LFCRebel
    Expand Collapse

Still overpaying for him though

xRedmanLFCx, Dub13 and Roll on 19 like this.
  13. Dub13

Dub13
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

I am sure its just as backup.

14. GaryMc

GaryMc
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

They bought that Prince fella so the lads running the transfers must be flat out on the wacky backy if they are in for Moreno too.

Beanokelly likes this.
  15. Irishkop96

Irishkop96
    Expand Collapse

So mass clear out this summer? I know it's early yet.. lovern lallana origi? Sturridge and Moreno be away on frees.. 5 to replace and we still need more in squad..be interesting to see.. lovern only reason out injuried all time

16. robbie st leger

robbie st leger
    Expand Collapse

Let's get through the last 3 months of the season first before we have the fire sale