This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

The unpopular opinion thread LFC related amnesty applies,no challenging posts allowed

Discussion in 'General LFC Discussion' started by trucker, Feb 16, 2013.

1. trucker

trucker
    Expand Collapse

Idea taken from another forum, say what you want LFC related, it cannot be challenged or quoted and cannot be used against you in future discussions.
    No personal insults allowed.

2. trucker

trucker
    Expand Collapse

I'll start it, Rodgers got lucky with Martinez Swansea team, and it's an absolute farce he ever got the LFC job, he may succeed he may not, but that's my opinion.

3. redabbey

redabbey
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Linda Pizzuti is a lousy author.

[​IMG]

4. dantheman23

dantheman23
    Expand Collapse

Raheem Sterling is overrated

5. No Name

No Name
    Expand Collapse

Joe Allen is the new Xavi

6. petevans

petevans
    Expand Collapse

Random checks should be done on season ticket seats to weed out the profit merchants at the expense of our club.....the amount of lads I've met in the Kop who've (gladly) paid £60+ for a seat is unreal, different chap in the seat everytime, nice few bob being made by the touts...

7. glen

glen
    Expand Collapse

i wish this thread was here two years ago when i said torres was a waste of space who wanted to leave and hasnt bothered his bollox all season.i got slaughtered but i was right

8. thenewguy

thenewguy
    Expand Collapse

rafa beneeeeeeetez spent 900 million, 900 million

i like roy hodgson he has 38 years experience in management, he's a nice guy and he's an englishman

seriously though i find it very annoying that so many people are still utterly shocked that kenny and comolli (or just kenny according to them) wasted some money and call those of us a bit critical of rodgers at times impatient but they still have zero expectations for the next while after 50 million spent. and i say that as someone who 100 % thinks rodgers deserves another year to try and get it right whatever happens in the next 3 months, same as kenny did last year

9. redabbey

redabbey
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Still sulking over a week's holiday? :D

10. Maverick

Maverick
    Expand Collapse

Despite my disappointment when he parted with us I don't think ill ever forgive Rafa Benitez for the departure of Xabi Alonso.

I think jonjo Shelvey is highly overrated and I don't see why so many get so excited about him.

11. flies

flies
    Expand Collapse

I think downing is one of the most overated players to ever come here...fsg & arye are not the right people for our club we'll continue to go backwards with them here.

12. Alex Raisbeck

Alex Raisbeck
    Expand Collapse

Lucas isn't and never was and never will be world class. People see backing Lucas as Backing Benitez and vice versa. He is decent when on form though.
    The fallout from Rafa Benitez leaving the club ripped the fan base apart in the same was a Saipan. It may never be repaired.
    The Liverpool fan base is seriously screwed up with different levels of perceived hierarchy's continuously trying to get one up on the other. Fan snobbery.
    Most of our team are not as good as they are made out to be and we put average players on a pedestal way too easily.
    Players like Reina should be disposed of if they aren't performing at the expected level, sentimentality has given us 0 championships in 23 years. We need to be ruthless.
    The fear that we will eclipse man u's barren spell without a title is going to become a reality.

13. crumlin red

crumlin red
    Expand Collapse

Glen johnson is such a poor defender

14. bobby benitez

bobby benitez
    Expand Collapse

I'd sell steven gerrard in the summer.

15. Gerry

Gerry
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Some people never tire of the same old boring shit And unfortunately for everyone else they fell the need to constantly spew the same dross at every chance for whatever reason

16. Gerry

Gerry
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

I'm too sexy for my car

17. carramagic

carramagic
    Expand Collapse

Voronin couldn't "play the lines well" :eek:

Neil Ruddock was a wonderful long passer of the ball.

Stig Bjornebye had a magnificent cross.

Istvan Kozma was world class (for 20 minutes against ...... Chesterfield I think?)

I know better looking birds than our skippers missus.

Given the position we were in, the young players that have come through and the money we have spent since the late 80's it's remarkable how sh1t we are.

18. Navan Red

Navan Red
    Expand Collapse

Irish people that "support" LFC but don't make an effort to go League of Ireland games boil my piss.

19. kingofthekop

kingofthekop
    Expand Collapse

Alonso being forced out is the worst decision the club ever made and that started the Exodis that has left our club in mid table medeocrity when we were on the brink of winning the league. Benitez era and respect ended with his sale

20. randywatson

randywatson
    Expand Collapse

I haven't enjoyed watching us play for years now. Maybe 3 or 4

I watch our game with the emotions of a would be assassin looking at his prey. I rarely react anymore. Maybe it's age, or maybe the love of the game had been punched and kicked out of me by all this Hicks and Gillett stuff. I just don't know anymore

I have a deep hatred for every manager since the end of Rafas heady days. (bar Kenny, but i thought he was the wrong appointment)

I detested Roy Hodgson, an actual hatred I've rarely felt before. Rodgers is the same. His constant jibber jabber is poison to my ears.

I sometimes wish I never bothered supporting football in the first place, yet I still watch every game and still drink from my "lucky half time cup" to help us win.

I tell myself I'll fall back in love with the club if i believe in the manager. But i dont know if that's true anymore.

It's hard to not get annoyed at our obvious shitness. The signings of Carroll, Adam, downing, Allen, borini. Everyone deep down knows true well that they're shit and a waste of money. Yet on forums and from friends I listen to blind faith of. "ah no, downing, Carroll etc..... Are all excellent" the same can be said for lucas, shelvey,

I'm annoyed why us fans don't just say it as it is. Call a spade a spade

I often think once you start paying a mortgage, and are generally not flush with money, you detest these shit footballers and their huge wages because they simply don't put a shift in did the club you've cried for. They just don't give a shit, so why should I

There i said it. The players don't care, I don't even think the managers care that much, it's all about them really. So with that, why do I waste my time on them.

That's some negative reading isn't it. Cheers Trucker :D

#20 randywatson, Feb 17, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2013