This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

The Off Topic Thread Mark 3

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dub13, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Garrett

Garrett
    Expand Collapse

With those yoga moves, you can only imagine what she's been doing for him ;) :D

2. Ron1892

Ron1892
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

Has anyone ever burnt turf in a multi fuel stove? If so what was the heat off it like.

3. Dzer2

Dzer2
    Expand Collapse

Heat of good black turf is good but loads of ashes

You would be better off getting the coal from the north if you have room to store it.

Ron1892 likes this.
  4. Ron1892

Ron1892
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

Yeah I’ve got a ton of ovoids for the stove from the north in October . Was just wondering does Turf give off much heat . Would be looking to use it when the fire is dying down to keep a bit more heat. Have never used it before so not sure how to use it efficiently in a multi fuel stove.

5. liver06

liver06
    Expand Collapse

Strange question,regarding estate agents,theres a house for sale next door to my folks.The estate agent selling the property have the usual pictures up,but in a few of them my folks front garden,front door are visible in the pictures.My old man was a bit pissed off with that.Is there any rule that they must get permission for it?

6. Garrett

Garrett
    Expand Collapse

Hi,

I'm not 100% sure, but I'd imagine as long as there are no photos of individuals (possibly also car number plates) then they can do it....

I'm basing that on what google maps seem to have been able to do when they went around with their cameras doing the pictures for street view, a number of years ago.

Try checking with Liverpool-law mate.