This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Sacked Managers

Discussion in 'Football Chat' started by wertyu, Nov 23, 2012.

1. LFCRebel

LFCRebel
    Expand Collapse

Might not be the worst of ideas. All I was seeing through Saturday evening was the video of him apologising to Utd fans after the match. He looked such a pity and no doubt these images would still be shown all this week if he hadn't done that interview.

2. babbsnads

babbsnads
    Expand Collapse

To be fair to him, I think the interview came from his genuine desire to say goodbye to the fans properly. Very little of the communications that come out of that club these days seems genuine(mostly because they're not)so allowing him to do it looks like one of their smarter moves to me. When a club legend you've just sacked who genuinely loves the club asks for that opportunity, the right thing on a human level is to allow him that opportunity, whether your communications department think its the right thing to do or not. The fans seemed to appreciate it more than the constant apologies being sent out from the players social media.