This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Republic of Ireland Team Talk/News/Rumours

Discussion in 'International Football' started by Dub13, Jul 11, 2015.

1. sligo fan

sligo fan
    Expand Collapse

When I tried using avios points, I still had to pay the taxes and these were as much I would have expected to pay for the flight anyway!! Did you get by hit with the taxes?

2. ElconorLFC

ElconorLFC
    Expand Collapse

Ah yeah I still had to pay taxes to they weren’t much at all like from what I can remember still kinda consider free from ordinary cost was you know.

sligo fan likes this.
  3. bobby benitez

bobby benitez
    Expand Collapse

Richard Keogh sacked by Derby. His team mates that were actually committing a crime got fined 6 weeks wages. Surely they have lwft themselves wide open to be sued massive amounts.

4. edcarroll02

edcarroll02
    Expand Collapse

Called it the day of their announcement that they were up to something very odd by isolating him in the press release and now their motivation is clear. The other boys are younger and saleable, he's a crock till the end of his contract but I have to believe they've left themselves wide open as you've said. He has a contract like the other two and he wasn't even one of the ones driving!

thenewguy likes this.
  5. mike

mike
    Expand Collapse

Good run out here tonight for a few new faces. Sweet strike by Maguire, up the Cats ☺

6. bobby benitez

bobby benitez
    Expand Collapse

Ireland down to 3rd in the group. The mad thing is if we beat Denmark 1 nil we will have the same amount of points, scored 15 goals less yet we would go through.