This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

OnePlus Mobile Phone

Discussion in 'Computers/Gadgets' started by sully&Red, Jul 29, 2018.

1. sully&Red

sully&Red
    Expand Collapse

Hi All,

Ive been using a OnePlus phone now for over a year and the phone is still performing as good as when I first got it. I'm on prepay sim and saving money.

Anyone else on here using OnePlus? What are your thoughts?

2. SUPERFAN

SUPERFAN
    Expand Collapse

Have one about 3 years now, had an issue with the battery draining about 3 months ago, had to do a factory reset which meant I lost a lot of stuff off the phone but it's working grand again ever since.
    Best phone I've ever had.

3. edcarroll02

edcarroll02
    Expand Collapse

I'm on the One+5, I'm not a gadget person normally but people are fed up of me raving about the phone. They're just incredible, I've had it a year and a couple of months and it's the exact same as it was the day it came out of the box (one screen replacement due to a messy wedding incident aside).

If anyone is thinking of getting a new Android I don't think you could ever go wrong with this phone!

4. Murtylad

Murtylad
    Expand Collapse

Class phone, got a work galaxy and gave mine up. I really miss the phone. Camera did fuk up on my 5t but they replaced it quick enough, was bad timing too cos it was just after my daughter was born so have a rake of blurry pics

5. sully&Red

sully&Red
    Expand Collapse

My other half recently got the OnePlus 6 and she loves it. I don't understand people spending mad money on Samsungs and iPhones when you can get something as good for a lot less.

6. SUPERFAN

SUPERFAN
    Expand Collapse

I ordered an xiaomi mi A1 a few months ago for my daughter and she's well impressed with it, even cheaper than the oneplus phones. She always had iPhones up to that but said she wouldn't go back now.

sully&Red likes this.
  7. sully&Red

sully&Red
    Expand Collapse

Davex2irl likes this.
  8. Davex2irl

Davex2irl
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

The one plus one phones have always intrigued me, I had iPhones for years then switched to S7 Edge about two years ago, I much prefer Android to IOS. I will be looking at changing my phone over the next few months, the specs and prices of the new one plus one phones is hard to beat.

9. Timemachine

Timemachine
    Expand Collapse

I got Oneplus 2 and 3. Both great Phones for the price.

sully&Red likes this.