This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Mohamed Salah

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by Ron1892, Jun 22, 2017.

1. GaryMc

GaryMc
    Expand Collapse
    Football Without Fans Is Nothing

His awareness for the first was brilliant. When Suarez was at his peak for Liverpool he was the best player I ever saw in a red shirt live. Only saw Barnsey towards the end of his career but for me Suarez topped Fowler 94-96 Gerrard and Torres (07-09) and the rest in just how good he was nearly every week for two years. Just on a totally different level.

Salah at the moment has the look of a player who could hit those heights, the amount of positions he gets into is unreal. I just hope he is Around long enough for him to bring some proper silverware to the club, something Suarez failed to do.

Garrett, kerryred68, KopHaney and 2 others like this.
  2. Niall

Niall
    Expand Collapse

29 goals. Incredible. Every time I open the office door I think of a fella worker (Man U fan) who told me with great certainty last summer how it's a bad sign if Salah is going to be Liverpool's top and most expensive summer signing. His time at Chelsea was thrown in. I left the paper open on purpose this morning with the headline mentioning the Egyptian king. No words on Salah have been spoken since that conversation last summer.

GaryMc, Stevie S, LFCRebel and 2 others like this.
  3. Mico

Mico
    Expand Collapse

Banner

Attached Files:

Garrett and kerryred68 like this.
  4. LFCRebel

LFCRebel
    Expand Collapse