This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Members Ticket sale 17/18 (first half)

Discussion in 'Tickets' started by Dub13, Jun 7, 2017.

1. redabbey

redabbey
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

It's actually useful that some of these sites get a mention every once in a while because not everyone understands a scam when they see it.

GaryMc likes this.
  2. Niall

Niall
    Expand Collapse

As part of Liverpool FC's commitment to provide more access to tickets for young and local supporters, a new local general sale was introduced last season to provide 10,000 tickets to local supporters priced at £9 each.

The club has reviewed the sales of these tickets from last season and is aware that a large number of the £9 tickets were sold to non-local supporters, which breaches the ticket sales policy.

To support our ongoing commitment to ensure that match tickets are being used correctly and provide the opportunity for more local fans to experience Anfield on a matchday, LFC will be introducing the following changes for Premier League home games for the 2017-18 season.

• Supporters living in an ‘L’ postcode will be able to purchase tickets in the local general sale online approximately one week before each game.
    • Supporters will be required to collect their tickets from the ticket office at Anfield. Photographic ID and proof of ‘L’ postcode residential address will be required on collection. Tickets will be available to collect three working days prior to the game.
    • Refunds will not be provided for any uncollected tickets and the supporter account will be suspended.
    Click here for ID requirements, FAQs and more details.

To be eligible to purchase tickets during the local general sale, supporters must be registered on the club’s ticketing database. Click here to register.

Supporters are encouraged to check latest ticket news regularly for sale dates. The sale date for Crystal Palace will be announced soon.

Thank you for your continued support.

Block102, Horan01, Stevie S and 5 others like this.
  3. fistamorte

fistamorte
    Expand Collapse

If I become a member now, can I purchase tickets in the November Members sale (2nd half) or do I need to have been a member before July 9th?

4. redabbey

redabbey
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

No, you only need to a member for a few days before the November sale. But bear in mind that the only games you will be able to buy are West Ham, Newcastle, Watford, Bournemouth, and Stoke and there is no guarantee that you will be successful for any match with the very high demand and the fact you will have no credits.

5. fistamorte

fistamorte
    Expand Collapse

Cheers. I'm clear on prospects. I don't anticipate getting any tickets this year. Just trying to learn about the process so that I can have a good crack at it the following year. The young lad is only 9, so I have a few years to hit pay dirt.

6. Ataturk

Ataturk
    Expand Collapse

Got 2 for Arsenal this morning couldn't believe it logged in at 8:15, 3 minutes waiting and no problem. Some difference to July

7. daragh89

daragh89
    Expand Collapse

Around what date do we expect the second half sale?

8. redabbey

redabbey
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

It was week commencing November 14th last year and the selling announcement came on the 27th October.

Paddy M likes this.
  9. Paddy M

Paddy M
    Expand Collapse

Yeah as redabbey said I'd expect that week... it's been that week for the last 3 or 4 years. Bad timing for me...back from my stag the Sunday night and abroad with work Tuesday to Thursday so I can't set up camp with my 5 devices for hours to get sorted.. got everything the summer but it's getting harder

10. Niall

Niall
    Expand Collapse

Liverpool Football Club have released the following information regarding the Official Members' ticket sale for the second half of the Premier League season.

Full details of the ticket sale for home fixtures to be played from January until the end of the season will be announced here soon.

However, we can confirm that sale will take place on the following dates:

Disabled Members

Thursday November 9 and Friday November 10.

To be eligible to purchase tickets during this sale, Official LFC Memberships must be purchased before midnight on Tuesday November 7.

Non-Disabled Member’s

Tuesday November 14.

To be eligible to purchase tickets during this sale, Official LFC Memberships must be purchased before midnight on Sunday November 12.

liverpool4life likes this.