This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Members Sale 18/19

Discussion in 'Tickets' started by dk.lfc, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Captain_Morgan

Captain_Morgan
    Expand Collapse

Would anyone have a card with the credits that I could link up with to buy a spurs ticket ? Need a pair for that game please and thanks

2. Colm75

Colm75
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

I'm not sure how people manage to have multiple browsers on the go. Only bother with one myself and struggle to keep tabs on that.

3. SUPERFAN

SUPERFAN
    Expand Collapse

Wouldn't know enough about it mate, I'll take your word for it, how do the likes of Netflix get around it, surely the same account can't be logged in to by multiple people, VPN or not?

4. liamo3

liamo3
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

They usually work of mac address mate and the fact that you have to login to watch Netflix allows them to get that info where LFC allows you to browse the site and select seat they are only tracking via ip. Also buying tickets can only be a one off thing where Netflixs is a subscription model which usually relates to multiple use.

5. DalglishGold

DalglishGold
    Expand Collapse

A chance would be a fine thing ;):D

dogrady26 likes this.
  6. SUPERFAN

SUPERFAN
    Expand Collapse

So that sounds to me like LFC could follow the Netflix type model if you had to log in first before joining the queue. Maybe it's expensive to implement that kind of thing, I don't know.
    If a system was tracking ip only, is there a way of penalising people who are discovered to be on the queue on more than 1 device on the same ip and could LFC already be doing this?
    I've never had such a long run of failure when trying to buy tickets than I have in the last few seasons and usually I'm on 2/3 different devices on the same ip on the queue and always end up with an hour or more wait.

7. paulwex

paulwex
    Expand Collapse

Looking for a 13+ card to link for a few games after xmas like palace Bournemouth etc pm please

8. Daz

Daz
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

Looking to swap use of my two cards for Spurs for use of two cards for Bournemouth for the first 13+ sale next week. Thanks

edit: sorted

#128 Daz, Nov 13, 2018 at 12:15 PM
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2018 at 12:29 PM
  9. sullycarr

sullycarr
    Expand Collapse

Have 1 13+ card for chelsea and 4 13+ for wolves looking to swap for spurs

10. Fantana

Fantana
    Expand Collapse

Is that correct? In all my years I never knew this...

11. mark buckley

mark buckley
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

Anyone else get an email from LFC regarding the changing of passwords before the members sale??
    Looks to me like a boogy email but everything looks right except the card number they quote is not mine..

12. madred

madred
    Expand Collapse

13. Pfoley

Pfoley
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

What's the email say lads?

14. madred

madred
    Expand Collapse

LFC ACCOUNT NUMBER - URGENT ACTION REQUIRED
    VIEW THIS EMAIL ONLINE.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    LFC Account(s) – Urgent Action Required

We previously wrote to you by email with important information about personal data contained within LFC Account(s) associated with your email address. Our records show that you have not yet taken the necessary steps to continue using your account.

As explained in our previous email, we have become aware of unauthorised access to a Liverpool Football Club staff account by what we believe to be a malicious person or group. Our security team has been working with external experts to investigate this incident and confirm our systems are secure. We are also liaising with the police and the Information Commissioner's Office.

We have no indication that anyone has accessed any personal information contained within LFC account(s) associated with your email address. But it is technically possible that they could have accessed a record containing personal information as it was known to us in 2012 (namely: name, gender, date of birth, address, daytime telephone number, mobile telephone number, email address, membership number and online ticketing password). This does not include any financial information. We are nonetheless taking the following precautionary measures:
    • We have reset the password(s) for the LFC account(s) associated with your email address. Please visit our password reset page by typing liverpoolfc.com/passwordreset into your web browser and following the instructions.
    • PLEASE NOTE - IN ORDER TO BUY DURING THE UPCOMING MEMBERS' TICKET SALE, YOU SHOULD CHOOSE A NEW PASSWORD BEFORE THE SALE BEGINS SO THAT YOU CAN APPLY FOR TICKETS AS SOON AS THE SALE OPENS AND AVOID ANY ISSUES LOGGING IN.
    • If you are currently using the same password(s) for other LFC services, we are recommending that you change those passwords too. Details on how to do this are also available by
      typing liverpoolfc.com/passwordreset into your web browser and following the instructions.
    • If you are currently using the same password(s) for other websites and services, we are recommending that you change those passwords as well. Our password reset page mentioned above also includes password security tips that you can use more widely.
    • We remain vigilant for any suspicious activity and are recommending that you please do the same. While this is good practice generally, and we do not expect any malicious activity on your LFC account(s), please report anything unusual to us immediately by contacting the following telephone number: 0151 264 2500. Please also be cautious with any emails that appear to be connected with LFC (especially if they ask you to provide details). You can also use this telephone number if you have any further questions or comments, or write to our data protection team at dpo@liverpoolfc.com
    The LFC account number(s) associated with your email address are indicated below. Please follow these recommendations for each of those accounts:

1****148

Please note we are writing to you about passwords due to the possibility, however remote, of unauthorised access to archived information. We take your security very seriously and assure you all existing and new account passwords are protected using the latest security techniques. Thank you for understanding why we are recommending these precautionary measures. We value your privacy and are sorry for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your continued support of Liverpool Football Club.

YNWA.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL

Liverpool Football Club and Athletic Grounds Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with the following details: Company Number: 35668 VAT Registration No: 325 1957 56 Registered Office: Anfield Road, Liverpool, L4 0TH. Trading Office: Anfield Road, Liverpool, L4 0TH

[​IMG]

15. HappyRed

HappyRed
    Expand Collapse

Did ye guys not get a mail about changing password before this? Strange if it two separate incidents.

16. madred

madred
    Expand Collapse

I did and I changed it and I still got this email

17. HappyRed

HappyRed
    Expand Collapse

Strange... wonder was there a second security concern or a glitch in the system!

18. ElconorLFC

ElconorLFC
    Expand Collapse

Yeah I changed it the first time I got a few months ago and changed it and still changed again today, they must be have awful trouble with it.

19. Con 93

Con 93
    Expand Collapse

I need 2 for Bournemouth if anybody can give a dig out with cards?

20. mark buckley

mark buckley
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

Same as that lad.....is that card number at the bottom recognized by you?