This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Liverpool v Ludogorets Razgard

Discussion in 'Tickets' started by Niall, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Niall

Niall
    Expand Collapse

Liverpool have released the following ticket details for the UEFA Champions League clash with Ludogorets Razgrad, to be played at Anfield on Tuesday September 16.

The entire stadium will be ticketed and prices are varied depending on seat location:

Adults: £46-£59
    Young adults: £23-£29.50
    Juniors: £15 (within the advertised family sections)

Over 65 and disabled concessionary prices will also apply.

For a full breakdown of the pricing structure for this game, please visit http://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/lfc-ticket-prices/european-prices.

Official LFC hospitality

Available as a three-game package only from £526 plus VAT - call 0151 263 9199 for details.

Supporters who purchase hospitality for this game will be given priority on purchasing hospitality for future rounds of the competition. Priority is not transferable to general admission tickets and is restricted to hospitality tickets only.

Official match breaks: For availability and prices please call 01733 224 834 or visit http://www.thomascooksport.com/Football/Premier-League/Liverpool-FC. Match breaks are sold on a match-by-match basis; therefore, tickets purchased via the match breaks will not qualify for ticket priority in future rounds of the Champions League competition.

Auto cup scheme information

Season ticket holders and Members who have registered for the auto cup scheme must not purchase a ticket for this fixture. We are currently processing your payments.

If payment fails, an email will be sent to your registered email address advising you of this. You will then be required to purchase a ticket independently (subject to availability) via one of the following sales channels in order to remain in the auto cup scheme: online, booking line, ticket office.

If you do not purchase a ticket, you will be removed from the scheme for all future games within the competition and will need to purchase a ticket according to the sales notices advertised (subject to tickets being available).

All supporters in the auto cup scheme are advised to check that they have a seat processed for this match at least a week before the game. Supporters can do this by visiting http://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/login and clicking on the 'Check Your Purchase History' tab once you have logged in to your account.

Season ticket holders who remain in their season ticket seat will have their cards activated for entry, whilst those who are issued alternative seats will receive a paper ticket for this fixture.

Members' cards will be activated for entry. Seat details will be confirmed on your confirmation email only once payment has been successful.

Please visit http://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/auto-cup-ticket-scheme for more details about the auto cup scheme.

Sale dates for all other supporters

For wheelchair, visually impaired and ambulant disabled tickets, please telephone 0843 170 5555 and select the disability option to speak to one of our advisors. For further information on disabled ticketing please visit http://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/accessibility.

Priority rights holders: On sale from 8.15am until 12.30pm on Monday September 8. For further information please visit http://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/selling-arrangements-priority-rights-holders.

Season ticket holders: On sale from 1pm on Monday September 8.

Subject to availability, if tickets still remain the following sale will take place -

Members: On sale from 8.15am on Tuesday September 9.

This sale will be for Members who recorded two or more of the previous home games played during the 2012-13 Europa League competition: Udinese Calcio (04/10/12), Anzhi Makhachkala (25/10/12), BSC Young Boys (22/11/12) and Zenit St Petersburg (21/02/13).

Should any tickets remain after this sale, the club will make a further announcement.

The club reserves the right to change any sale to a controlled sale if given advice from UEFA, the police or other relevant authorities.

All the above sales are subject to availability and while stocks last.

Important stadium access information

Season ticket holders

Season ticket holders who remain in their season ticket seat will have their cards activated for stadium access for this game, whilst those who are issued alternative seats will receive a paper ticket for this fixture.

Members

Member cards will be activated for access.

Sales channels

Online at www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets - on sale from 8.15am. Tickets will remain on sale until sold out or otherwise advertised.

Booking line by telephoning 0843 170 5555 (overseas +0044 151 907 9399). Tickets will be on sale from 8.15am until 5.45pm, Monday to Friday, and 9.15am until 3pm on Saturday.

Ticket office, Anfield: Windows will be open from 8.15am until 3.45pm, Monday to Friday, and 9.15am until 3pm on Saturday.

General information

The Members card must be presented when purchasing tickets at the ticket office.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying Members card and a maximum of four per transaction,

Adult/junior tickets are available to purchase online and family sections will be advertised accordingly. The adult/junior ratio will be set at 2:1.

Supporters aged 17-21 as of August 1, 2014 are eligible to purchase young adult tickets. Supporters who purchase young adult tickets are advised bring proof of age to the stadium on the day of the game as this may be requested at point of access.

Any future European games will be sold based on attendance in this season's competition.

We would emphasise to all eligible applicants that no guarantee can be given that tickets will be available to all who apply.

Due to the timescales around sales for this match and in line with the terms and conditions of our refund policy, refunds will not be considered for this match. For full terms and conditions please visit http://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/ticket-terms.

Please note, if collecting or purchasing tickets on the day of a home game, we advise that you arrive as early as possible to avoid unnecessary queuing.

2. STEVE1978

STEVE1978
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

Just realised, i know longer use the bank card that i signed up to the ACS with.
    It doesnt let u update these details in the members area, its tellin me to contact customer services to do this.
    Anyone got a number, as the 1 im tryin diesnt seem to work. Cheers

3. Jake

Jake
    Expand Collapse

Since when has attendance at a different cup competition received preference over previous attendance in the same competition? I went to all 3 group games in the 09 Champions league campaign and what do I get for it feck all.

Will the same approach be taken for the domestic competitions? I think not.....FA Cup will be based on FA Cup and Capital One will be based on Capital One. Not happy.

4. IanoM7

IanoM7
    Expand Collapse

And what about those of us attended the majority of Europa League games?

I feel for you & I think you should have been given the opportunity to enrol on the ACS but those who attended the majority of EL games in 12-13 deserve to be rewarded too.

5. Jake

Jake
    Expand Collapse

Agreed that attendance at the Europa league should get preference over those who havent attended any European games but Champions league purchase history should trump this based on how the club have sold tickets in the past. Flights booked already and it looks like tickets may be a struggle. Ludogorets should go to all members.

6. SUPERFAN

SUPERFAN
    Expand Collapse

CL attendance was used for the Europa league game against unirea in 2009/10.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/lfc-v-afc-unirea-ticket-details

7. elvis

elvis
    Expand Collapse

You see, you're seeing this from a purely selfish point of view, and that's where your problem is. It's with yourself and not the club.

Each year there's 4 competitions:
    1: Premier League
    2: FA Cup
    3: League Cup
    4: Europe

So whether you are in CL or EL, Europe is Europe, and they are going on loyalty from the last time the team participated in European competition.

In fact it'd be wholly wrong to use the CL from 09 for this years requirements.

You went to the CL games, but then didn't bother to do the EL games for whatever reason. And you now expect to be offered preference in Europe as it's now the CL again?

So as above, each category matches with itself the following/same year as a prerequisite to buying tickets. It's a very fair system when looking at this from a neutral perspective.

8. Jake

Jake
    Expand Collapse

9. SUPERFAN

SUPERFAN
    Expand Collapse

Either did mine, just googled it.:)
    Noticed also that the udinese game in 2012 went on sale to members first before general sale.don't agree with that,fancard holders should be included with members in any staggered sale.

10. elvis

elvis
    Expand Collapse

I thought that was the case with Fancard holders no?

Do Fancards not have to pay the yearly fee? If not, then I can see why the club are putting them on a different step to members.

11. SUPERFAN

SUPERFAN
    Expand Collapse

12. Vito

Vito
    Expand Collapse

Gone

#12 Vito, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
  13. Dublin Red

Dublin Red
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

First mention of a "membership" I have in my purchase history is in September 2008, with £29.00 Cancelled beside it. Then I have one from October 2008 with £0.00.

Then I have "Official LFC Adult Membership - 2011" from July 2010 with £0.00

Eventually had to pay in July 2011 and have done since.

Did they just do some kind of transition from FCH to Members Card??

14. SUPERFAN

SUPERFAN
    Expand Collapse

I haven't used some of my fancards in years but still I can log on to the ticket page with the fancard number and password.:confused:

15. BallyfermotReds

BallyfermotReds
    Expand Collapse

What way will they go from here? 1 of the above games or general? I have zenit so 1 would be handy but they would hardly do that?

16. Nazzy

Nazzy
    Expand Collapse

It would be the same if you didn't bother renewing your membership - you can log into the card to see your history, whether it's a valid membership or not.

Correct. The fancard holders just transferred to memberships if you joined or renewed. You would just transfer the Fancard history to your membership.

I have had my fancard since 2001, it was part of the Priority Ticket Scheme, it transferred to the 1003**** number in or around 2003, it's the same number that I hold to this day. The dates might be a little out, just going from memory.

17. wexfordred

wexfordred
    Expand Collapse

They will have to drop it to one game before goin to a general I would think

18. maloneavic

maloneavic
    Expand Collapse

Pair available for this if any of the regular lads are interested

19. elvis

elvis
    Expand Collapse

I'll have 1 for this also if anyone is stuck.

20. Captain_Morgan

Captain_Morgan
    Expand Collapse

Lads I need 3 together if anyone can help it's for a dad and 2 kids