This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Liverpool v Everton Wednesday 8pm KO PL

Discussion in 'Match Day (Closed)' started by ROCCO, Apr 17, 2016.

1. sully&Red

sully&Red
    Expand Collapse

Did you put a cheeky bet on ?

2. flies

flies
    Expand Collapse

Normally beating the blueshit in that manner would mean id be over the moon, but that horrible tackle on Origi really puts a damper on it for me, it was a horrible tackle could have been a leg breaker, the behaviour of the horrible bastard on he's way off the pitch angers me even more, did he think it was great to injury a fello professional, great because he's a Liverpool player, what a guy fucking prick. Also i heard this morning a large section of Everton fans were singing "muderers" and "always the victims" i really hope that untrue. On the game itself it was a training session for most of the game, id safely say if Bitters loss Sat ole bobby will be gone, he's on thin ice big time.

3. barrydoherty

barrydoherty
    Expand Collapse

Great performance and result. Too many stand out players to name, Saying that I cannot believe how poor Everton was, probably one eye on the Semi Final on Saturday.

We are on a good run at the moment, If we can keep this up, A Top 4 Finish is out of reach but 5th and to bypass United is on the cards.

4. Garrett

Garrett
    Expand Collapse

Nah, cause it's Rafa I'd be more than happy with a gentle, relaxed and plesant 1-0 to us mate. The only problem there is, given recent results, the barcodes won't lie down if we just had one goal up on them I'd suspect....

5. Liverpool-law

Liverpool-law
    Expand Collapse

Nope, if by a miracle we win all our remaining games, 4th place could well come down to goal difference. Arsenal are currently +9 better than us before this evening's game so we need all the goals we can get. Hope Rafa keeps them up but after they get beaten on Sunday.

6. edcarroll02

edcarroll02
    Expand Collapse

That Southampton game is going to haunt us this season, we'd actually be looking good for 4th right now if it wasn't for that ridiculous collapse in the second half but such is life as a Liverpool fan.

If we win all of our remaining games we will be very very close to 4th but we will fall just short.

Skintown Red and Liverpool-law like this.
  7. kopdub

kopdub
    Expand Collapse

Heard the "always the victims" chant, quickly booed out, new low for a small section of Everton supporters considering they may have lost family and friends in the tragedy.

8. DaveyC

DaveyC
    Expand Collapse

Not looking good for Origi. Season could be over.

9. Beanokelly

Beanokelly
    Expand Collapse

Regardless of who is their manager I'd still want to destroy them so what if Rafa is their manager makes no diffence to me of any of our current players.

Shane_90 likes this.
  10. ROCCO

ROCCO
    Expand Collapse

The draw at home to Sunderland grates as much

Those extra 5 points could have secured top 4

11. mousey

mousey
    Expand Collapse

It was a total p*sstake 2nd half. Some brilliant chants though. Scouse humour at its very best. Kind of reminded me of the Newcastle game near end of 2009 season when Shearer got roasted by the Kop.

12. dk.lfc

dk.lfc
    Expand Collapse

Great 2 days in Liverpool there. Sun shining and beating them 4 - 0 is a pretty perfect day. Sunshine always puts people in better form.

Very good atmosphere on the Kop. Stayed in the Adelphi Wednsday nigh and everything was fine, hadn't stayed there in years and had heard some of the horror stories about the place before but all was fine for me.

Got the 19.30 Ryanair home from JLA yesterday evening and the Aer Lingus flight was the gate next to us, looked to be only half full.

Back over in the morning :)

13. Niall

Niall
    Expand Collapse

Regional Aer Lingus planes from next month Dave.

dk.lfc likes this.
  14. redabbey

redabbey
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

One of the places that was mentioned in the Echo the other day for a zero rating for food hygiene.

15. dk.lfc

dk.lfc
    Expand Collapse

Luckily didn't eat there so. I stayed there 10+ years ago and it hasn't changed a bit since then.

£40 a night

16. Irishkop96

Irishkop96
    Expand Collapse

.....enough of looking at tht seville thread

Beanokelly and honald_tdb like this.