This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Huddersfield v Liverpool Tuesday 8pm

Discussion in 'Match Day (Closed)' started by ROCCO, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Liverpool-law

Liverpool-law
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

Yeah, no matter what the result we will benefit but if you believe in your own team I think a spurs win is the best result. They will still be 2 points behind us and we are 3 points off second. Beat spurs on Sunday and we are 5 points ahead of them and a maximum of 3 points off second, maybe less...

2. LFCRebel

LFCRebel
    Expand Collapse

We've seen over the last week how counting our chickens can make us look foolish very quickly so wouldn't be making bold predictions about beating Spurs to go 5 clear.
    IMO I think a draw for now would be best bet as it takes 2 points away from each rival. We can see where we are then the closer we get to end of season

KOPSTAR likes this.
  3. Stephen Chawke

Stephen Chawke
    Expand Collapse

I would have preferred a draw but what a bonus Chelsea losing. I'm going to enjoy MOTD tonight!!

NoName7 likes this.
  4. Liverpool-law

Liverpool-law
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

Not predicting it at all. Stating a fact that if we won, regardless of the spurs result against united, we'd be five points clear of them. You were focussing on the result of the united spurs match, hoping for a draw where liverpool have no control over the result. We have control over our own results and those are the points we should be focussing on.

Niall likes this.