This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

General (non LFC chat) Football Chat.

Discussion in 'Football Chat' started by Dub13, Sep 15, 2013.

1. babbsnads

babbsnads
    Expand Collapse

How hard is it to just say "no pictures today" ?. There will be loads of players who haven't followed guidelines but weren't stupid enough to pose for pictures while they were doing it.

2. ROCCO

ROCCO
    Expand Collapse

Seems United are joint top , Goal difference must not not count anymore .

October: Everton won the PL
    November: Leicester won the PL
    December: Spurs won the PL
    January: Man Utd won the PL

May: Liverpool champions

3. edcarroll02

edcarroll02
    Expand Collapse

Wasn't it a formality for Liverpool at some point? I have some recollection of us only needing to go through the motions.

4. ROCCO

ROCCO
    Expand Collapse

Never a formality ;)

5. LFCRebel

LFCRebel
    Expand Collapse

Another idiot Benjamin Mendy caught holding a New Year's Eve party.

City say they are "disappointed" by the incident although felt certain parts of the story had been "misinterpreted" by some sections of the media.

No wonder City players keep breaking rules when the club find it so hard to accept the obvious. The cases during the week were all from their previous match in London and the media have misinterpreted Mendys NYE party.

6. twixfix

twixfix
    Expand Collapse

If City don't take very serious action the points from last weeks game should be awarded to Everton. This is an incredibly dumb action if and its a big if true. The law should be involved and serious action there too. The spurs boys are idiots but this lad was 100% a close contact of infected people and its so dangerous if true.

7. edcarroll02

edcarroll02
    Expand Collapse

Sean Dyche asking for footballers to be prioritised on the list of vaccinations is about the most ridiculous thing I've possibly heard of. His benefits that' he's listed point to the disillusioned notion that the whole football world holds themselves in is ridiculous.

8. bobby benitez

bobby benitez
    Expand Collapse

He has said what most multi-millionaires have been thinking. I'm just surprised he said it out loud. I can see a situation in March or April where UEFA bulk buy a shit load to get the CL and European Championships finished but I can't see the PL getting away with this.

9. LFCRebel

LFCRebel
    Expand Collapse

Still not confirmed if Villa v Spurs on Wednesday is cancelled or not. Auld Jose says it would be impossible to cancel another Spurs game, thinking of only himself as usual but it would be ridiculous if it went ahead.

10. bobby benitez

bobby benitez
    Expand Collapse

I seen a fixture calendar last week that shows him to be right. If Spurs progress to the finals in the FA Cup and Europe they literally have no free slots for anymore cancelled games. Why should they pay the price of Fulham and Villa's failures?

The Villa game the other day showed up the farce of the decision to allow City call the game off at Everton. You can miss the entire 1st team squad and still field a team, Villa can't possibly say they can't field a team on Wednesday when they did just field a team. No where does it say it has to be a good team. Unfortunately because the PL fucked up with City it opened a can of worms it now can't close.

11. GaryMc

GaryMc
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

Seems Spurs will play Fulham instead of Villa this week

12. LFCRebel

LFCRebel
    Expand Collapse

Total shitshow of a situation.

13. Roll on 19

Roll on 19
    Expand Collapse

Just slipping back to a point Babbs made earlier - exactly how long is Bielsa going to carry on this translator lark? He's been in the country for close to 3 years. He has to understand English at this stage, if for no other reason, he knows exactly when the translator has made the point in English and immediately starts yabbering again. Also hard to see him running training through translators

14. LFCRebel

LFCRebel
    Expand Collapse

The Utd board bashers in the media have gone very quiet recently. I suppose once Ole loses a few games and they drop back they'll be back out again with their pitch forks.

15. SUPERFAN

SUPERFAN
    Expand Collapse

Just read an article there and Mark clattenburg was talking about the time he gave Liverpool 3 pens in 1 game at OT and he said I'm not sure that would have happened when Fergie was there!

Garrett likes this.
  16. LFCRebel

LFCRebel
    Expand Collapse

The year after he left. Nothing we already didn't know.

17. twixfix

twixfix
    Expand Collapse

I used to sympathize with the referees but the more interviews they do the more corrupt they look. This week alone we've had were not biased now but we used to be and Jordan Pickford didn't really do anything wrong (except for put in a season ending injury).