This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Fulham v Liverpool ——Paddy's Day 2:15 KO

Discussion in 'Match Day' started by ROCCO, Mar 15, 2019.

1. ROCCO

ROCCO
    Expand Collapse

Have a gut feeling Salah to bang in a brace at least and full back to his best

Expecting a strong 11 with next Game in 2 weeks .
    Probably Shaqiri and Keita to feature if both fit .

Sky sports .

2. Honda

Honda
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

Any sort of win with do as its always hard to perform after such a high in Europe.

3. Timemachine

Timemachine
    Expand Collapse

Think we have done well this season,was it only Manchester clubs we failed to win after european game and we won all the others.

4. Liverpool-law

Liverpool-law
    Expand Collapse

I will be watching this with my Fulham supporting brother :confused:. I have already assured him that I hope they win all their remaining 7 games provided they lose this one (particularly as the next game is against citeh!). Realistically as they are currently 13 points from safety, I think they would need close to 7 wins to pull off a miracle! Fulham are the only team in the league with 5 consecutive losses on the board in the last 5 games. They have a goal difference of -40 and have won 4 out of 30 games. Anything less than a win would be an utter disaster, no other way about it. No complacency and we hammer them, simple as that. The biggest enemy here would be thinking the points are in the bag before a ball is kicked. I've a good feeling about Salah in this one as well. Let's get back on top, YNWA

xRedmanLFCx likes this.
  5. ROCCO

ROCCO
    Expand Collapse

Henderson out ,Keita a doubt .

Dub13 likes this.
  6. glen

glen
    Expand Collapse

Expecting a big win here. At least 4-0 to us. Fulham are rubbish

7. edcarroll02

edcarroll02
    Expand Collapse

Any kind of win is fine here, there's little momentum to be gained when we're breaking up for a few weeks but a win is crucial. I don't get the impression that the Bayern game was particularly taxing for us. I wonder will we see Origi in this one and any possibility of Moreno to get him some minutes if he's needed for the Porto game?

8. LIMLFC73

LIMLFC73
    Expand Collapse

I would expect to see Moreno play definitely at some point to get him some minutes considering he is most likely be involved in the first leg you would imagine. Might not be though, who knows what the boss is thinking for that one.

9. bobby benitez

bobby benitez
    Expand Collapse

No chance.

xRedmanLFCx and Stevie S like this.
  10. babbsnads

babbsnads
    Expand Collapse

This game has dominated my thoughts more than the CL draw. The draw genuinely went out of my head all together today until I got 2 texts saying "great draw" from my brother and my mate. Bayern Munich hardly ever entered my mind until Monday and I had zero nerves watching the game at any point. This is a huge game and I'd much rather lose the first leg against Porto than not win this one. We have no right to be blaise about the opportunity we have in the CL,but I can't help as seeing that competition as anything but a bonus at this point. It's crazy to say it but we could win it and I'd still see this season as a bit of a disappointment if we don't win the league.

11. Roll on 19

Roll on 19
    Expand Collapse

Be surprised if Moreno gets a start (to get him minutes in anticipation of the CL) as I cant see any way he plays in the 1st leg against Porto, Milner will be the LB for that one I expect.
    Besides I dont think I want to pin my hopes on a guy thats hardly played and is off at the end of the season. Hard to see his motivation as he's been so far out of Klopps plans he's closer to being Evertons left back than ours and knows its a one and out as Robbo comes straight back in.
    Obviously you would hope his professionalism would count for something - but this is the same guy who's entire Liverpool career has been defined by tackles that wouldnt look out of place in a Jackie Chan blooper reel.
    Regardless of it being Fulham - we're in a position now that we cant afford mistakes, and Moreno's a big one just looking for somewhere to happen.

12. LFCRebel

LFCRebel
    Expand Collapse

The first of 13 wins left for an unforgettable season, let's do it.

13. bobby benitez

bobby benitez
    Expand Collapse

I've been like that for the entire CL campaign. It wasn't until Madrid and PSG got knocked out that I thought we could go far and still win the league. That draw today is excellent for us at it means City should be involved in a slog of a month in April. Realistically they aren't going to beat spurs over 2 legs without having to work for every bit of it. We at least have a chance of finishing Porto in 90 minutes and parking that.

Win this one and City beat Swansea tomorrow then we will have played 2 games more than them by April 6th. We have to be 5 clear at that stage and see how they react.

Sib, GaryMc, Colm75 and 2 others like this.
  14. LIMLFC73

LIMLFC73
    Expand Collapse

Big standing ovation from the away support for the legend that is Ryan Babel haha

15. glen

glen
    Expand Collapse

Lazar is going to score :)

16. sligo fan

sligo fan
    Expand Collapse

Surely not - has to be milne?

17. ROCCO

ROCCO
    Expand Collapse

Mane missed training yesterday, did he get a knock on Wednesday?

18. ROCCO

ROCCO
    Expand Collapse

Apparently he was pointing at his foot/ankle to the physio at the final whistle .

19. gowinit6times

gowinit6times
    Expand Collapse

It's usually always a good contest at Craven Cottage and the atmosphere in the away section tomorrow will be bouncing I'd imagine.

Fulham have won 4 games out of 30 all season and currently have no permanent manager so anything other than a comfortable win for us would be a major shock. The priority is to win the game first and foremost but we could have a chance to do something with goal difference tomorrow and if we go 2 or 3 up we should be ruthless in this respect.

xRedmanLFCx likes this.
  20. xRedmanLFCx

xRedmanLFCx
    Expand Collapse

He did, I noticed that. Hopefully he'll be able to play tomorrow.