This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

FA Cup 4th Round (away)

Discussion in 'Tickets' started by dogrady26, Jan 14, 2020.

1. dogrady26

dogrady26
    Expand Collapse

Liverpool FC has released the following ticket details for the FA Cup fourth round.

The Reds will travel to the winner of this evening's third-round replay between Shrewsbury Town and Bristol City.

Away tickets for the fourth-round clash will go on sale from 1pm on Wednesday January 15 and the selling criteria will be as follows:

Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and official Members who have recorded the following FA Cup away fixtures during the 2015-16, 2016-17 and 2018-19 seasons:

• Wolverhampton Wanderers (2018-19)
    • Plymouth Argyle (2016-17)
    • Exeter City (2015-16)
    • West Ham United (2015-16)
    Shrewsbury Town v Liverpool: Tickets will be on sale initially to supporters who have recorded all four games.

Or...

Bristol City v Liverpool: Tickets will be on sale initially to supporters who have recorded three games.

Full selling details will be published here on completion of Shrewsbury and Bristol City’s replay.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/382700-fa-cup-fourth-round-ticket-details

2. Kop202

Kop202
    Expand Collapse

Any spares ?

3. ElconorLFC

ElconorLFC
    Expand Collapse

Shrewsbury so, was hoping for Bristol not a hope I’ll get a ticket on two for this.

4. KK1977

KK1977
    Expand Collapse

Liverpool FC has released the following away ticket details for the FA Cup fourth-round tie against Shrewsbury Town at Montgomery Waters Meadow Stadium on Sunday January 26.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 5pm GMT.

The club have received a total allocation of 1,684 stand tickets for this all-ticket fixture.

Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket prices

Category B

Adult: £20

Over 65: £15

Under 24/Students: £15

Under 19: £8

Under 12: £6

Please be aware that supporters in possession of concessionary tickets will be asked for ID at the turnstiles. If supporters are not able to provide the relevant ID, they will be refused entry.

Hospitality members

Sir Kenny Dalglish Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the Hospitality Department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

Disabled supporters

Within the allocation, we have received 17 pairs of wheelchair and personal assistant tickets. Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and official Members who recorded previous ticket purchases for wheelchair bays for FA Cup away fixtures.

Ambulant and personal assistant tickets are also available - please click here for full details.

Ticket sales

The below sales will take place ONLINE only.

Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and official Members who have recorded the following FA Cup away fixtures during the 2015-16, 2016-17 and 2018-19 seasons:

• Wolverhampton Wanderers (2018-19)
    • Plymouth Argyle (2016-17)
    • Exeter City (2015-16)
    • West Ham United (2015-16)
    Four games: from 1pm on Wednesday January 15 until 12.30pm on Thursday January 16.

Supporters are guaranteed a ticket during this sale and can purchase one ticket per person, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per transaction.

The following sale will then take place on a first come first served basis, subject to availability, and supporters can purchase one ticket per person up to a maximum of four tickets per transaction.

Three or more games: from 1pm on Thursday January 16.

Should there be any tickets remaining following the initial sales, Liverpool FC will make a further announcement. Supporters are advised to check here for sale updates.

5. kop75

kop75
    Expand Collapse

Anyone any joy today?

6. Horan01

Horan01
    Expand Collapse

Got 3 out of 4, problem with my own card so had to delete it from the basket, fair pissed off that I've lost that game

7. KK1977

KK1977
    Expand Collapse

Close thing with queue times but got sorted with 2 just before it sold out.

8. KK1977

KK1977
    Expand Collapse

That's a pain.

9. hendrix

hendrix
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

Sale with 4 previous finished at 12:30pm today and the 3 previous sale was at 1pm. Out of curiosity when did you lads manage to buy as the site was saying Sold Out before 1pm and I had over an hour Queue time so missed out on it. I went to log in initially around 12:20 and I know they stupidly ran West Ham away sales as well.

10. kop75

kop75
    Expand Collapse

We missed out too, was a complete fuck up I only got over an hour other lad got 1 in basket but was then kicked trying to buy it

11. Garyoc97

Garyoc97
    Expand Collapse

Being kicked out when buying tickets seems to be happening a lot recently, happened to me and a few lads for the United sale and probably more than one incident today.

12. KK1977

KK1977
    Expand Collapse

Sold Out often appears between sales when there is a short period of time like today. I don't know if the ticket office just take everything down or if it's muppets that don't qualify filling their baskets.

I joined the queue on a PC around 12:30 (got the "Less than 45mins") and on a phone seconds later ("Over an hour"). That's how close a call it is. Managed to get in at 1pm exactly and grabbed two together but it's completely down to luck at a time like today. (The phone was still over an hour by the time I'd got sorted).

If you had've joined the queue at 12:20, you would probably have had a short waiting time but then would find that your 30mins would expire before the sale would even begin at 1pm. So joining early wouldn't have worked today either.

#12 KK1977, Jan 16, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
  13. dogrady26

dogrady26
    Expand Collapse

There was Shrewsbury tickets still on the site until about 12:35 and they took the game down off the site until 1pm then.

14. KK1977

KK1977
    Expand Collapse

I saw that. I could select them but couldn't add them to the basket.