This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Everton - can we watch on Amazon Prime in IRL?

Discussion in 'General LFC Discussion' started by slane85, Dec 1, 2019.

1. slane85

slane85
    Expand Collapse

As above? I had prime previously but not anymore, I just clicked in to see what the story is and got this error:

• You may continue to sign up with this billing address, but Prime member benefits, including Prime Video title availability and Prime Music may be limited or unavailable outside the United Kingdom.

2. theoriginals_lfc

theoriginals_lfc
    Expand Collapse

Just to let you know, this is on Premier Sports on Wednesday night too incase you have the channel and weren’t aware.

mushypea, bobby benitez and slane85 like this.
  3. Roll on 19

Roll on 19
    Expand Collapse

Cheers for that mate, would never have even dreamed to look for it there, was already resigning myself to sitting in front of a wonky stream. Instead I'll be sitting in front of the 60".....

now I just have to earn some brownie points in case some desperately important episode of the Kardashians is on

4. Ron1892

Ron1892
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

If anyone has prime, but is in Ireland, get onto the Amazon Chat and tell them you have moved to the UK and provide them with a UK address. They will change your Prime over to the UK and there is far more content than the Irish one. I done it months ago and it was a simple 3/4 minute process.

If they ask you for your new credit card, just say you are waiting to it to be sent out as you have only moved .

Brendinho and KK1977 like this.
  5. Chambers

Chambers
    Expand Collapse

Bein sports have it also.

6. mushypea

mushypea
    Expand Collapse

Got an email from Eir the other week telling me I have Amazon Prime free for 12 months so signed up. Looks decent but I'll see out the free 12 months be judge if its decent enough to pay a subscription there after. So what's the craic with this? As an Irish Amazon prime user I dont avail of this midweek showing?

7. slane85

slane85
    Expand Collapse

I signed up with a new UK account (have a work address in NI) and got a month free. Looks to have worked as I can view the match preview. I'll drop it before the month ends.

8. Ron1892

Ron1892
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

Watching the Palace game on Amazon here and I have to say first impressions it’s a good service. Picture is top notch. No buffering and everything working good.

9. Keith Byrne

Keith Byrne
    Expand Collapse

Exactly. Amazon Prime have not bought the rights to show matches in both the UK and Ireland, but rather just the UK rights. Premier Sports have bought the Irish rights for all of the games that Amazon will stream in the UK.

mushypea likes this.
  10. mushypea

mushypea
    Expand Collapse

And here we are watching Ivan fuckin yates and the 3 wise men.

11. stamullenredmen

stamullenredmen
    Expand Collapse

In the words of Fr Jack "Is that Gobshite on the tele again"