This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Europa cup

Discussion in 'General LFC Discussion' started by ROCCO, May 24, 2015.

1. redabbey

redabbey
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

No, I actually think with the new TV deal starting next season and the increased number of League matches on television for 2016/17 to 2018/19 it is likely that Liverpool will be on Sky/BT 29 times next season which is the maximum quota and if not 29 times then very close to that figure. This year they were on 23 times out of a maximum of 28 matches which was the 4th most of any team.

Friday and Monday night games next season are in the same package with a maximum of four games per team. There will also be more triple TV games on Sundays so a 4:15 kick off time will be more common next season. When the new fixtures are released on the 15th June, It will be much harder to predict dates of matches before confirmation comes later than it was this season due to the European involvement. I got lots of value buying flights with the Europa League dates already known last season combined with the International Breaks and League Cup fixtures. That won't be the case next season.

Leicester only featured on the box frequently from March. Before that they had not many matches selected by Sky/BT. In all they were the 9th ranked team for TV matches with them being selected 15 times.

2. Garrett

Garrett
    Expand Collapse

You are some man Lionel, you really are.. no matter what I say, you tend to go for the opposite. At this stage, I can't decide if you do it on purpose just to spark a good debate, or do it to try and wind me up.

If I said it was dark outside right now (it's 1.26am) would you agree with me on that ?

[​IMG]

Hope you enjoy the summer mate, kick back and relax for a while.. the Euro's will be on us soon enough and then, the build up to the new season.

#282 Garrett, May 20, 2016
    Last edited: May 20, 2016
  3. redabbey

redabbey
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

About to go for a walk lovely bright morning in the Wesht, saw dawn hours ago.

4. dantheman23

dantheman23
    Expand Collapse

Mickey Mouse cup anyway.....