This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Dreambox 500S

Discussion in 'Computers/Gadgets' started by sobu74, Sep 8, 2010.

1. edcarroll02

edcarroll02
    Expand Collapse

Unfortunately you're spot on, tried using Showbox last night and it was a complete disaster. There's a few things available which seemed to work without issue but most things I tried didn't load at all or were buffering constantly. Going to be tough getting used to life without Terrrarium.

2. carramagic

carramagic
    Expand Collapse

Would agree Kodi with real debrid is the way to go. Add ons like Placenta and Incursion work great with it. Debrid only 16 euro for 6 months

3. SUPERFAN

SUPERFAN
    Expand Collapse

Can you use it on more than 1 device at the same time on the same network?

4. south

south
    Expand Collapse

Yes you can.

SUPERFAN likes this.
  5. carramagic

carramagic
    Expand Collapse

Yeah I have it on both my boxes. Good iptv sub on both too. It's all I need TV wise. That Seo Michael website has simple instructions for setting up debrid and it tends to work then for any compatible kodi add ons

SUPERFAN likes this.
  6. Garrett

Garrett
    Expand Collapse

Think I need to find the factory reset for Kodi, or remove and reinstall it completely... stuck a build on it ages ago and while the artwork is very nice, endless sh1t on it doesn't work, or takes an age to get started.

I'll check out Kodi with Real Debrid (whatever that is, an IPTV service perhaps ?) when time permits.

Can't believe TTV hasn't been passed on to someone else who might keep it running, to bin such a nice piece of kit makes me wanna cry.

Tried Morpheus and while it's working, endless buffering from what I could see and I also gather it's not being maintained anymore either, so essentially that's on the way out too.

7. carramagic

carramagic
    Expand Collapse

Kodi works best with fewest add ons. I only have sportsmania, placenta and incursion. Real debrid is then set up and there are then loads of HD links for every movie and TV show going

Garrett likes this.
  8. GaryMc

GaryMc
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

Is Sportsmania still going? A lot of issues last year and then only using Bitcoin turned me off it.

9. carramagic

carramagic
    Expand Collapse

Still going yeah but think its only bitcoin at the mo. Flawless HD pic for Liverpool game today