This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Dreambox 500S

Discussion in 'Computers/Gadgets' started by sobu74, Sep 8, 2010.

1. loppy

loppy
    Expand Collapse

Hi Ron can I ask you how your finding the iptv? I'm with the same group, got a Mag box when the plex and the dodgy boxes went and I get a lot of freezing. Have true changing the buffering etc but no good. Have it connected with Ethernet cable. And my speeds are decent. That test is from my phone upstairs away from the router so I'm guessing the wired connection is at least as good. Just wonder how you find it. Screenshot_20170801-080337.png

2. Ron1892

Ron1892
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

Hey Pal. I don't have the Mag Box but I am using th Zgemma. Finding it fine been honest . Had a few issues a couple of weeks ago , as I had re-installed the IPTV since the initial move over to Plex and re-installed IPTV and it was running much smoother.

Also I seen at the weekend there was a issue with one of their servers , as there was buffering on LFCTV and it was tough to watch the game, but they have since resolved that and advised everyone to restart their box.

My internet speeds are lower than your speeds too, I would be getting about 25mbs.

3. loppy

loppy
    Expand Collapse

Sound, I'll have to look into it a bit deeper so. Even watching channels you'd think have very little traffic the freezing happens.

4. dantheman23

dantheman23
    Expand Collapse

I'm with the same group and I'm the same as you. I find any live game where there would be a lot of traffic it's a disaster. I reckon they've too much traffic and not enough servers. I'll be using it now tonight for the Bayern game, see how that goes.
    The sat boxes were much much better.

5. ConorKop

ConorKop
    Expand Collapse

I have 12mb broadband and have not had any issues with my supplier. It usually buffers for a few seconds at the start and then runs fine.

6. loppy

loppy
    Expand Collapse

Have you got the game? Lfctv seem to have disappeared

7. dantheman23

dantheman23
    Expand Collapse

Think they're in pay per view file?

8. Pool4Life

Pool4Life
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

Game is on ITV 4

9. REDHEART

REDHEART
    Expand Collapse

Hi Ron

I've viewed the site I don't see an e- mail address provided.I would like to e-mail them regarding a trial.

10. DalglishGold

DalglishGold
    Expand Collapse

2-0 ht; mane & salah

11. REDHEART

REDHEART
    Expand Collapse

Hi All

So I have purchased a one month subscription. How do I set up to subscription in IPTV on my android box.I have IPTV Intsalled on my android box

12. ConorKop

ConorKop
    Expand Collapse

From what I can gather you are given login credentials and sign into the application? My zgemma came with the application pre-installed and once I went through the initial setup I had full access to all channels. If you don't have any joy with this let me know.

13. REDHEART

REDHEART
    Expand Collapse

Hi Conor.

I already have all the sports.It looks like I already have a sub.When I bought the box it had mobdro etc on it.Obviously this and some of the other apps discontinued. I gave the box back to the friend who I bought the box through.I never dealt directly with the individual who sold the box.

The box returned with IPTV on it and also all sports channels (which ive only just discivered)and some others along with show box and some other apps.

So its all good in the hood,apart from the fact I have paid for a 1 month sub I don't need....lol

So thank you for your help!

ConorKop likes this.
  14. ConorKop

ConorKop
    Expand Collapse

Anyone have issues over the weekend with their IPTV service? Mine was running fine right up until the kickoffs and then a blank screen for all channels, however when the matches were over service resumed. Apparently it is something to do with the ISP blocking UK/Ireland based IP addresses.

15. Pool4Life

Pool4Life
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

They are working on a new Portal for any Irish subscribers affected. Info on their Facebook page

16. Ron1892

Ron1892
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

Mine was fine all weekend. Watched all the football and not a issue. BT Sports HD on Saturday evening was a bit dodgy but switched to SD and it was grand .