This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Disabled tickets

Discussion in 'Tickets' started by glen, Feb 11, 2019.

1. glen

glen
    Expand Collapse

has anyone any experience buying these. I’ll be trying next season for these. I know I’ve to send GP letters to the club which I’ll be posting this weekend but does anyone know what happens then? . Do we still need membership cards to purchase tickets? I’ve just seen that 1 carer (me ;) ) can accompany the person with disability but no mention if membership cards are required or do you just apply in the disabled ticket sale when you are registered.

2. mark buckley

mark buckley
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

I’d be well sure you need membership

glen likes this.
  3. Gerry

Gerry
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Have you looked up the section about this on the lfc web site ?

4. click22

click22
    Expand Collapse

You’ll need a GP letter, you’ll also need a letter from the department stating you on disability benefits not that many disabled tickets every game would be difficult

glen likes this.
  5. glen

glen
    Expand Collapse

Yeah Gerry. It just says to send in a GP letter and 1 carer is free. Nothing about membership in it

6. Benbecul97

Benbecul97
    Expand Collapse

I've brought a friend to a few games. He does not use a wheelchair. He uses crutches to walk.
    Our tickets were in the regular seating section, just behind the wheelchair section, at the front of the stand.

He needed to provide a medical certificate detailing his disablement. He works so did not need a letter from the department of Social Protection.

We both needed valid membership cards. The match tickets are sold as a pair, the membership card of the disabled member is charged for the ticket, the membership card of the assistant/carer is not charged for the ticket. Obviously, we split the ticket price. We bought our tickets by phoning the Ticket Office.

Must say the LFC stewards looked after us so well, they were absolutely super, pure class. Hope that helps glen.

7. glen

glen
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the reply. That everything I need to know.