This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Comedy Gigs

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by GaryMc, Oct 17, 2013.

1. babbsnads

babbsnads
    Expand Collapse

Well done pal.

Stevie S likes this.
  2. carramagic

carramagic
    Expand Collapse

Well done mate. After your guides to getting to 30 posts and guide to being badly stuck for tickets on here I'm not surprised you have a talent for comedy.

Stevie S likes this.
  3. tommy26241

tommy26241
    Expand Collapse

Brilliant. Huge balls to do that.

Stevie S likes this.
  4. Stevie S

Stevie S
    Expand Collapse

cheers. may have done my last 'Guide To'. don't want to look like I'm trying too hard ;)

5. babbsnads

babbsnads
    Expand Collapse

I'm a big Ricky Gervais fan because I think he's funny but fuck me,he spends a lot of time throwing bouquets at himself for saying things you're not allowed say. Also says those things you're not allowed say an awful lot and gets more and more praise and money each time he does it. Also saw it pointed out he leaves Netflix out of his act,the company that pay him the most money and spends a lot of time searching his name on Twitter for criticism which he does a poor job of pretending he's not bothered by. Have to hand it to him,has risen the status of a martyr who takes down elite Hollywood snowflakes without having to sacrifice anything and living his life exactly like the elite Hollywood snowflakes who have brought him back to that awards show 5 times to say the things that they really dont want to hear.