This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
scousepaddy
Last Activity:
Mar 26, 2011
Birthday:
Mar 17, 1985 (Age: 39)
Home Page:
broker

Share This Page

scousepaddy

Well-Known Member, 39, from dublin

scousepaddy was last seen:
Mar 26, 2011
    1. jonathan
      jonathan
      AUL Sat Div 1A we got promoted last year finished 2nd, should have won it.
      Some good players down with Mountview wasn't expecting anything out of that game let alone to beat them!!!
      At least your still playing some decent football! Only coming back from doing all the ligaments in my ankle out for 4 months!!!
    2. jonathan
      jonathan
      Yeah just went for the day, wanna try do a few more trips this year so day trips all the way rather than spending a fortune in one weekend. Had tickets for Wednesday but sold them on (face value of course). Champions league games are much better but hard to ask for time off when works so slow. What league are your Phoenix team in?
    3. jonathan
      jonathan
      Was at the Burnley game this weekend, think we're tryin to go the Man City game will be our next one, depends on tickets
      You going???
    4. mcmullan_c
      mcmullan_c
      Hi

I registered with Irishkop this morning, I am going to be looking tickets to a game hopefully at the start of new season, can you give me some advice of how to go about getting them?

Cheers
      C
    5. STEVE1978
      STEVE1978
      Sure ill c u there over the weekend. I know ur da alrite
    6. STEVE1978
      STEVE1978
      Ah yeah, heard of ya mate, just cant put a picture to the name!!
    7. STEVE1978
      STEVE1978
      Who is this??
    8. STEVE1978
      STEVE1978
      Hows things lad, u drink there?
    9. Daz
      Daz
      Hows it going mate.? Welcome to the site. Please take the time, before posting, to read the site rules, particularly with regards to ticket requests.

As a result, I;ve removed your thread regarding the Spurs tickets. You do not yet qualify to request tickets, the thread was in the wrong area and it is too early for a ticket thread for that game.

Hope you stick around and use the site for it;s intended puropse - debate and banter amongst reds. Remember the site is not set up as a source for ticket purchases and shouldn't be used as such.

Thanks,
      Darren.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 17, 1985 (Age: 39)
    Home Page:
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/hisarmbandprovedhewasared?ref=profile
    broker
    Biography:
    Love large bottles of bulmers in the sun. am completely in love with beyonce, that pretty much sums me up
    Interests:
    football both american and normal

Signature

Get out of our club, get out of our cluuub! you lying B*stards, get out of our club!

SOS Member 3294
  • Latest Feedback

Review
    1. Top lad

2. A sound lad. Great to deal with! 100% reliable.