This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
Mico
Last Activity:
Apr 21, 2024 at 4:19 PM

Share This Page

Mico

Well-Known Member, from .

Mico was last seen:
Apr 21, 2024 at 4:19 PM
    1. del23
      del23
      Hi Mico,
      Sorry I forgot to leave my Irish number in case you want to text me back instead. The number is 0871016363 or my email is derekcreighton@gmail.com. Cheers, Del.
    2. del23
      del23
      Hi Mico, if you still have any spares for the Chelsea game, I would love to take 1 or 2 off your hands if possible? I am not active on the site as I have been living in Australia for the past 6 and a half years. I am back in Ireland for a wedding and am heading over to the game at the weekend with my father and cousin. I have managed to get a ticket for myself from a friend in Liverpool but am still on the lookout for tickets for the other two. As I am not active on the site I understand completely if you would prefer to go with lads you know, but I just thought I'd ask. I am from Castlerea in Roscommon so I would be able to meet you in Athlone if needs be? Otherwise I am flying into London on Friday, then up to Liverpool Saturday morning and flying back from JLA to Dublin Saturday evening. Anyway, sure let me know? Cheers, Del.
    3. Mico
      Mico
      Sorry mate, somebody beat you to it
    4. Horan01
      Horan01
      Hi there,
      I'm going over this weekend but my friend who only decided to go over last weekend is in need of a ticket so I'd gladly take your mates one if its still available
  • About

• Latest Feedback

Review
    1. Palace (H)A1 to deal with. Sound fella

2. 100%

3. WHU

• Buyer
      • dk.lfc (24)
      • Aug 14, 2018
    4. Top man, easy to deal with, sent cards back regd post, good communicator

5. Sorted him for Newcastle away. No hassle

• Seller