This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
KK1977
Last Activity:
Apr 18, 2024 at 12:21 PM
Project Manager (IT)

Share This Page

KK1977

KK1977 was last seen:
Apr 18, 2024 at 12:21 PM
    1. Melion
      Melion
      Top lad, looked after me and met in person with the ticket.
    2. Brian Boru
      Brian Boru
      I live in Dublin. Can pick it up tonight if suits you if you live nearby?
    3. Brian Boru
      Brian Boru
      I am interested in the ticket for Chelsea game. David is my name 0876127421
    4. fitzpatrickgary
      fitzpatrickgary
      he is back online mate i sent him a pm to contact you
    5. smarten
      smarten
      Kevin is an absolute gent!! He went way above and out of his way to help me with getting a ticket for Spurs. Not only getting tickets down to me in time but also gave a refund when I could not attend the rescheduled game. An absolute gem of a man!! Top Man!! Cheers mate :-)
    6. Nazzy
      Nazzy
      YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A B****CKS!! ;-) ;-)

I'm sorry we told you the truth about Andrew Littlepott.......!!!!!!
    7. Red Kopite
      Red Kopite
      Just to let you all know that I am organising 13th Annual Ballintubber 10k GOAL Walk at 12.30 pm on Saturday 26th December 2009. Venue is Ballintubber,Castlerea, Co.Roscommon. Our Walk has raised in excess of €323,000 over the years for GOAL's work in the Developing World. You may like to participate. I can be contacted at (087) 6388116 .You may like to sponsor our efforts on http://www.mycharity.ie/event/john_boyles_event/.
      We have a lovely Commemorative Bookmark with the words "You'll Never Walk Alone" for all who make contributions online. Thanks to fellow Reds in anticipation of your support.
    8. No Name
      No Name
      Mate, your Arsenal ticks are in your local Post Office depot! just checked that track n trace thing there
  • About

Project Manager (IT)
    Biography:
    LFC supporter since 1977, PTS ticket holder. Champions League regular and usually get to 10-12 games per season.
    Interests:
    Golf, Snooker, Reading, Swimming & Keep fit

Signature

“Should the aggregate score be level after 90 minutes, extra time will be played.” Fulham’s matchday programme for the second leg of the Littlewoods Cup tie in 1986-87; Liverpool were 10-0 up from the first leg. SOS #2452
  • Latest Feedback

Review
    1. KK1977 top lad

• Buyer
      • Kop202 (2)
      • May 25, 2023
    2. Sound lad

• Buyer
      • Pfoley (19)
      • Mar 29, 2019
    3. Pleasure to deal with, would have no problem dealing with him again in future.

• Seller
      • Sib (14)
      • Oct 15, 2013
    4. Brilliant.

5. Sound chap