This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

importance of feedback on Irishkop

Discussion in 'Tickets' started by northside red, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Gerry

Gerry
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

madred likes this.
  2. Gerry

Gerry
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

northside red, xRedmanLFCx and Dub13 like this.
  3. Gerry

Gerry
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Apologies Niall I have no idea how I forgot his username

Was on before with a coxk and bull story

Shame darren didnt leave feedback on his profile at the time

Niall likes this.
  4. DARREN26

DARREN26
    Expand Collapse

My bad I thought I had left negative feedback till I was talking to some of the lads last week I got stung by same chap for a number of tickets for last game few seasons ago got money back and got sorted by lads off here on day for tickets and the the same lad pulled one out of nowhere as well that day as well. I think at the time he told me he was never going on site again can’t remember now the whole story had a lot of personal shite going on in my life at the time as well but looks like he’s up to his old tricks again looking for payment straight away it’s others lads cards think he actually told me at one stage it was a supporters club and that they paid for tickets and needed money back ASAP or some lies like that.

Gerry likes this.
  5. GaryMc

GaryMc
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

Been lucky that in 12 years on the site, I have had very little issues with folks on this site. There will always be the odd hiccup but you know genuine people having dealt with them over time.

I do though have a strict rule of only dealing with people I know or folks I know someone else knows. Hasn’t let me know yet.

At the moment though with the team doing so well and tickets so hard to come by, it’s a perfect storm for chancers.

6. liamo3

liamo3
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

So this fella has been scamming ongoing for a couple of years? Does he actually go the match?

Next time there is a sniff of this can someone pm me or Gerry. Ive seen some odd stuff going on recently thats raising an eyebrow and Im automatically suspicious of one or two but havent seen anything definitive but I wont be shocked if I hear something mad down the line. Also all this swapping carry on Im not a big fan of it. We never had to rely on it in the past and I can see someone getting badly stung with it in the future.

If you offer to do something than do it fuck all this back tracking shit off. Maybe the ticket forum and rules could do with a refresh.

7. Pfoley

Pfoley
    Expand Collapse

I personally think the swapping part is fine however I would only swap with someone iv dealt with if I was the one using the later match.. Alot of new folk on the last few weeks which is great to see but personally would only be dealing swaps with people I lv dealt with.

Dean4ryan likes this.
  8. Liverpool-law

Liverpool-law
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

Sorry if I am a bit slow but I don't understand, if the guy is scamming people, how are some people getting their money back off him?

9. Pfoley

Pfoley
    Expand Collapse

Well obviously people have been told they have tickets to a game when they don't. So travel costs accommodation etc is money gone. He's also basically getting peoples hard earned money as an interest free loan.this isn't a mistake where he's thought he had tickets and hasn't so has returned money straight away. It's a calculated swindle. People who have got their money back have said it wasn't straightforward. If u feel like it though iv 10 tickets for everyhome game till end of season so if ya want send me the money. Any issues or when I sort my finances out I'll refund ya eventually (maybe)

10. vodkacolly

vodkacolly
    Expand Collapse

I was thinking the same.
    Shittest scammer I ever heard of.

11. Liverpool-law

Liverpool-law
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

Bit agro for a genuine question buddy, you having a bad day??

12. LFCRebel

LFCRebel
    Expand Collapse

If he's doing this on here could only imagine what he's getting upto on donedeal/adverts etc. Feedback on here is an excellent tool, I always make sure I give it each and every time. As said above, especially now we're doing so well the numbers on here will keep rising and feedback, good or bad will be even more important.

Dub13 likes this.
  13. babbsnads

babbsnads
    Expand Collapse

I thought I was missing something. Obviously he's a disgrace for the hassle,other costs and inconvenience he's causing people but I couldn't work out what he's gaining with this behaviour if everybody eventually gets their money back. Apart from Oscar(who if this lad stays true to form will probably get his money back),has he stole money from anybody. Again,I'm not defending his behaviour,just wondering what the fuck is his game.

14. Pfoley

Pfoley
    Expand Collapse

OK so if I deal with u and 10 others on This and other forums and sell 10 tickets and yas all pay me. I then sell 10 more and pay some of you back. I then sell 10 more and then all the original 10 are paid back I make sure of that. Then I sell 10 more gradually over weeks paying the 2nd lot of 10 people back. Its free credit basically. And goimg by the volume of tickets offered to Northsidered 10 could be 100.

Dean4ryan and Beanokelly like this.
  15. babbsnads

babbsnads
    Expand Collapse

You could be right mate but the effort/reward ratio just doesn't seem like it would be worth it to me,not to mention the risk/reward ratio because I know plenty of lads who would smash him up if they were let down like that (I'm not endorsing violence by the way).

16. Pfoley

Pfoley
    Expand Collapse

Yeah but the fact they get their money back and I presume he's claiming he was let down or problems with supporters clubs etc probably prevent a hiding.. Especially if lads dont know he's doing it to loads of people..

Beanokelly and babbsnads like this.
  17. vodkacolly

vodkacolly
    Expand Collapse

Shittest pyramid scheme ever.

18. DARREN26

DARREN26
    Expand Collapse

Probably is but I was after 4 tickets told me he had 2 I paid him for 2then he put up he had more in the mean time someone else asked me could I get any so I took and paid him for them as well
    He told me it’s was friends of his in a supporters club who couldn’t go because one of them was having a stag the same weekend in Spain or somewhere and one of the lads was going to meet me over there with cards and get them back straight after match seemed ok to me,then nite before game I get a text off one saying lads decided not to go on stag last minute and would meet me with money back for some of the tickets..
    I then rang sionkopite or Kieran or whatever is name is and he tells me doesn’t know what’s going on he’s at work in Sweden and will sort it met some lad next day with one ticket and money for some of rest could well have been himself now for all I know but like Damien said I though seen as was on here I put my trust in him and learned the hard way

19. northside red

northside red
    Expand Collapse

For those who don't consider it a scam , consider this, sending a family of 4 with 2 kids to the UK at the most expensive time of the year fpr flights/hotels with the best Christmas present ever for the 2 kids.

Only to break the news upon landing that they're not going to the game! Now their parents will be angry upset and over 1000€ out of pocket & don't care who Sionkopite is, they just know they're dealing with you & would rightly expect you to recompense them.

This is a fairly well policed site, that was the shock of it. Imagine who hes doing on done deal, adverts, gumtree?
    Plus I insisted on getting my cash back. I forced the issue you could say.
    I imagine others may be reluctant to chase cash & put it down to experience.

You can be pretty sure for every one he pays back some other poor soul has been stung.
    As someone said worst pyramid scheme ever.

dk.lfc, arklowred, Dub13 and 10 others like this.
  20. Captain_Morgan

Captain_Morgan
    Expand Collapse

If you don’t consider it a scam you’re nuts

if I booked travel accomodation etc on the back of paying for 2 tickets only to be told that day it fell through because of this or that I’d batter ye never mind look for cash back

seems like sionkopite has been using the good members of this site as a short term source of cash flow

arklowred, Dub13, Beanokelly and 4 others like this.