This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Ticket info/questions/discussions

Discussion in 'Tickets' started by xRedmanLFCx, Feb 21, 2019.

1. shakav

shakav
    Expand Collapse

Same as the boys above. Cheers to all, only been posting on here since late Jan/early Feb and have met some top lads. Looking forward to next year already :)

Oh and Madrid ;)

2. Stevie S

Stevie S
    Expand Collapse

So there are hospitality season tickets available next season then?

3. mark buckley

mark buckley
    Expand Collapse

If there was anything today..I would bought it
    I only want a single so I guess there aiming more for pairs

4. Joedared

Joedared
    Expand Collapse

Can you buy tickets now? Even though fixtures for next season has not been made?

5. mark buckley

mark buckley
    Expand Collapse

From June 15th I think ..whatever the day the fixture list is published

6. Horan01

Horan01
    Expand Collapse

Thursday June 13th 9am

7. xRedmanLFCx

xRedmanLFCx
    Expand Collapse

8. IanoM7

IanoM7
    Expand Collapse

What way would they sell the tickets for the Charity shield does anyone know? Would like to go to London that weekend

9. Dfitzpatrick

Dfitzpatrick
    Expand Collapse

Fa Cup credits or season ticket general sale first them maybe to members seems to be the thought theres a ticket thread for this game on the list.

10. mark buckley

mark buckley
    Expand Collapse

Anyone with season ticket is guaranteed.
    See someone mentioning having a credit on Torino at start of season aswell..how true I don’t know .

11. xRedmanLFCx

xRedmanLFCx
    Expand Collapse

Ticket prices at the champions league final is time for the fans to take a stand I think. Prices of €450 for Category 2, and €600 for Category 1 makes it close to impossible for a lot of working class people to travel. Bayern and Liverpool fans holding the "£20s plenty" banner together at the Anfield road end is a good example of the ability people have of working together, and of the power they can have. https://en.as.com/en/2019/02/20/football/1550662691_592158.html

1550644133_105401_1550644710_noticia_normal.jpg

12. Mark Smith

Mark Smith
    Expand Collapse

Hi guys I'm looking for some advice. I wanted to bring the family to a game in the autumn I would need 4 seats but don't know the best way of getting them, it's twenty years since I last went to A field and I've been told on another forum that it would be virtually impossible to get 4 tickets together. The plan was for the 4 of us to join as members and get to a couple of games. Would it be possible to then get 2 together? Im guessing the hospitality tickets are out of my price range.
    Any suggestions please

13. GaryMc

GaryMc
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

You could buy four memberships and there is likely be a sale that will go to all members for a game like Burnley, Sheff United or Norwich
    Meaning you would not need any games from this year to qualify for a ticket.

Problem is that’s there will be 10000s logging in for a chance to get the tickets so it’s a lottery really.

My advice is to find out your nearest official Liverpool Supporters club in Ireland and see if they have room for new members.

14. bert5e

bert5e
    Expand Collapse

Hi Mark - I know it's a bit of a tough pill to swallow, but your best chance would be a package deal. You will get one of the "cheaper games" for about €220 PP including your accommodation in a decent hotel (there might be some cheaper family options but I doubt it), you can the save a bit by loading the car and getting the ferry with 4.

Most of the tour operators will allow you register an interest with an email address.

Hope it helps.

15. GaryMc

GaryMc
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

Yeah but as the card won’t be in your name, you may not gain entry to the stadium as that is being enforced more and more. Those tout companies have about 40/50 named cards and it’s an area the club looks to be investigating. They get a cheap hotel for 50 quid a night and the basically charge 200 for a ticket. Worse than any touts you see outside Anfield.

You won’t get too many on this site endorsing those tout operators. I am hoping that this crack down by the club on touts and people with 20+ Cards means their ability to get loads of tickets for games will be less and less.

xRedmanLFCx and northside red like this.
  16. HappyRed

HappyRed
    Expand Collapse

you mean touts like XXXXXXXXXXX and thomascooksports? are they giving out cards or paper tickets?

#136 HappyRed, Jun 11, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2019
  17. GaryMc

GaryMc
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

Most of those based in Ireland have cards. As they have trips for nearly every game, they have the 13 credits and can buy in the bulk sales.

Unless it’s some sort of Corporate hospitality, it’s rare that paper tickets are used these days.

Not sure how Thomas Cook works as they are officially with the club. I have a feeling when the current contract ends, it won’t be renewed

HappyRed likes this.
  18. HappyRed

HappyRed
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the info - never knew they operated like that.. luckily have never used them. Gonna be interesting to see if the members sales change this year - criteria, etc. Will find out soon enough :)

19. bert5e

bert5e
    Expand Collapse

Thomas Cook are physical. Morally wrong, but legally / ticket rules the club are supporting it. As for the rest I would love to see a huge clampdown on both Tout touts and travel touts, they are both doing the same thing. But unfortunately, unless someone here can help, it is probably Mark's only option as it would be a miracle to get 4 tickets to any premierleague game without credits, assuming the status quo of 13 & 4 credit tiers.

20. Mark Smith

Mark Smith
    Expand Collapse

When you say tout operators who do you mean? Are there any legitimate operators, I've registered my interest with XXXXX XXXXX and they will contact me after Thursday

#140 Mark Smith, Jun 11, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2019