This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Bayern Munich (A)

Discussion in 'Tickets' started by PureKlaas, Dec 17, 2018.

1. murda197

murda197
    Expand Collapse

Heading over Tuesday without a ticket but hoping something comes up

2. hendrix

hendrix
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

Bump.
    I’m still on the hunt for a spare for Bayern Munich away and can offer either a Chelsea or Huddersfield Kop ticket plus cash difference. Will also swap both league tickets with cash back.
    No offers on the swap deal but if anyone comes across a spare anywhere I will gladly take it.

Dub13 likes this.
  3. Colm75

Colm75
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

Finally got around to collecting mine this morning. No queues at the ticket office which was a pleasant surprise. The ticket itself is very poor quality.

4. Dub13

Dub13
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

They are starting to say tickets will not be sold at the window if any returns, so hopefully this stops people just rocking up and asking.

5. Colm75

Colm75
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

At least 5 people were asking about tickets at the next window but the queues are no where near as long as they were earlier in the season. They should only be sold online to those with membership and the required credits . Good to see that's finally happening.