This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
gav003
Last Activity:
Dec 13, 2021

Following 1

Followers 2

Slave to 'The Man'

Share This Page

gav003

Super Moderator, from Philadelphia

gav003 was last seen:
Dec 13, 2021
    1. Red Kopite
      Red Kopite
      Just to let you all know that I am organising 13th Annual Ballintubber 10k GOAL Walk at 12.30 pm on Saturday 26th December 2009. Venue is Ballintubber,Castlerea, Co.Roscommon. Our Walk has raised in excess of €323,000 over the years for GOAL's work in the Developing World. You may like to participate. I can be contacted at (087) 6388116 .You may like to sponsor our efforts on http://www.mycharity.ie/event/john_boyles_event/.
      We have a lovely Commemorative Bookmark with the words "You'll Never Walk Alone" for all who make contributions online. Thanks to fellow Reds in anticipation of your support.
  • About

Slave to 'The Man'

Signature

Shankly's first Sat afternoon not in Liverpools dugout Liverpool were playing at Luton, where Bob Paisley showed he was no slouch in producing quotable quotes. Asked what Shankly was doing, he replied: "He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton."
  • Latest Feedback

Review
    1. Sound fella