This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

xRedmanLFCx's Recent Activity

1. xRedmanLFCx replied to the thread Ryanair’s “Always Getting Better” programme..

Seems to have changed alright. I asked my aviation friend and he thought it was 24hours as well....

Jun 20, 2019 at 9:46 PM
  2. xRedmanLFCx replied to the thread Ryanair’s “Always Getting Better” programme..

I didn't realise there is a free name change within 48 hours of booking.

Jun 20, 2019 at 9:18 PM
  3. xRedmanLFCx replied to the thread VAR watch.

I think I'm in agreement to it. Last night in the 3-3 women's WC game, the Scottish captain was mouthing to the penalty taker inside the...

Jun 20, 2019 at 8:14 PM
  4. xRedmanLFCx liked vodkacolly's post in the thread Best LFC 11 But With A Twist.

But it's the nationality that's the problem. If you have a Scottish player already in your team, then there's not a huge choice for LB....

Jun 20, 2019 at 7:46 PM
  5. xRedmanLFCx replied to the thread Best LFC 11 But With A Twist.

Same team as what I picked, but I was only born in the 90s, so a lot of people who have voted must be the same. I suppose another part...

Jun 20, 2019 at 7:45 PM
  6. xRedmanLFCx liked elvis's post in the thread Best LFC 11 But With A Twist.

I've been procrastinating in work this morning and have went back through the thread and tallied all the votes (minus Keegan from...

Jun 20, 2019 at 7:04 PM
  7. xRedmanLFCx replied to the thread VAR watch.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/premier-league-rule-changes-2019-16170105 That is the last I read about the new rules.

Jun 20, 2019 at 2:56 PM
  8. xRedmanLFCx liked bobby benitez's post in the thread VAR watch.

Well thats just dopey. The idea of VAR is get decisions right that the referee/linesman got wrong.

Jun 20, 2019 at 2:48 PM
  9. xRedmanLFCx replied to the thread VAR watch.

The same thing happened again tonight, with a saved penalty being retaken a minute later due to the keeper leaving the line. The retake...

Jun 20, 2019 at 12:59 AM
  10. xRedmanLFCx liked babbsnads's post in the thread Best LFC 11 But With A Twist.

I thought he was paying homage to Origi for Barca and the final.

Jun 19, 2019 at 2:46 PM
  11. xRedmanLFCx replied to the thread Best LFC 11 But With A Twist.

Alisson Finnan Hyppia Van Dijk Robbo Gerrard Alonso Mascherano Mane Salah Suarez I'd probably choose Torres ahead of Alonso by best...

Jun 19, 2019 at 2:43 PM
  12. xRedmanLFCx liked redabbey's post in the thread Fixtures 19/20.

Have been reading up a bit more on the new TV deal since I last posted. Few things I have learned is that the reason BT Sport are paying...

Jun 18, 2019 at 11:17 PM
  13. xRedmanLFCx replied to the thread Ticket info/questions/discussions.

5k tickets for the Super Cup is disgusting. In a 42k capacity stadium?! This is even worse than the Champions League final. Yes, it is...

Jun 18, 2019 at 9:10 PM
  14. xRedmanLFCx liked GaryMc's post in the thread Community Shield.

5k for the Super Cup. That is mad ted

Jun 18, 2019 at 9:06 PM
  15. xRedmanLFCx replied to the thread League of Ireland.

You mentioned it should stay on the pitch only, and while I agree, it's very hard to not say something like that, when you're still "in...

Jun 18, 2019 at 11:51 AM