This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

xRedmanLFCx's Recent Activity

1. xRedmanLFCx liked bobby benitez's post in the thread Bournemouth V Liverpoo Sat Dec 7th @ 3pm.

Bournemouth Salzburg Watford Based on that I think he goes with strongest XI today and Tuesday and makes changes next Saturday. Not...

Dec 7, 2019 at 11:08 AM
  2. xRedmanLFCx replied to the thread Bournemouth V Liverpoo Sat Dec 7th @ 3pm.

Alisson Trent Lovren Van Dijk Robertson Milner Hendo Gini Salah Firmino Mane Away from home against a team that are able to play...

Dec 7, 2019 at 11:07 AM
  3. xRedmanLFCx liked GaryMc's post in the thread other clubs transfer rumours and makey up stories.

They would be safer staying with what they have got to the end of the season. A couple of good young players, might as well see what...

Dec 7, 2019 at 7:38 AM
  4. xRedmanLFCx liked GaryMc's post in the thread PICKS TRAVEL.

He has lady friend now, be lucky to see him again this season I reckon :D

Dec 6, 2019 at 8:28 PM
  5. xRedmanLFCx liked shakav's post in the thread Ticket info/questions/discussions.

Local general 5/6 week before game are standard prices in Anfield road. The ones a week before game are in U1 & U9 for £9

Dec 6, 2019 at 11:18 AM
  6. xRedmanLFCx liked Liverpool-law's post in the thread Divock Origi.

We're going to have to stop thinking along the lines of a first 11 if this season is to be as successful as it can be. We will need a...

Dec 5, 2019 at 11:18 PM
  7. xRedmanLFCx replied to the thread Divock Origi.

I had forgotten about that but tackle and injury v Everton. I googled it and found a great article here:...

Dec 5, 2019 at 11:17 PM
  8. xRedmanLFCx liked diceyreilly's post in the thread Divock Origi.

Divvy has 5 goals and 1 assist in daylight 29 goals 7 assists under the lights

Dec 5, 2019 at 11:06 PM
  9. xRedmanLFCx replied to the thread Xherdan Shaqiri.

He had a very good season last season for me, in the limited amount of game time he got. He did much better than I expected he would do,...

Dec 5, 2019 at 11:05 PM
  10. xRedmanLFCx replied to the thread Fixtures 19/20.

But surprising to see them change their "approximate" date this late on when they could have done it weeks or months ago!

Dec 3, 2019 at 3:44 PM
  11. xRedmanLFCx liked GaryMc's post in the thread Fixtures 19/20.

Annoying but I suppose better than announcing with a heap of caveats

Dec 3, 2019 at 3:41 PM
  12. xRedmanLFCx liked lfc84's post in the thread Fixtures 19/20.

Premier League are now saying fixture amendments for February 2020 will be released no later than 20 December

Dec 3, 2019 at 3:41 PM
  13. xRedmanLFCx liked carramagic's post in the thread Virgil Van Dijk.

Thought Virgil deserved it for the incredible season he had and the incredible influence he had on the European champions. Messi is the...

Dec 2, 2019 at 11:14 PM
  14. xRedmanLFCx liked Skintown Red's post in the thread Fixtures 19/20.

Could've done without drawing them to honest. Means we won't get to rest as many players as was hoped

Dec 2, 2019 at 8:32 PM
  15. xRedmanLFCx replied to the thread Players on loan 2019/20.

We haven't seen much of Shaqiri in a year, fair enough. But Lallana was the first sub the other day. Milner starts in big games fairly...

Dec 2, 2019 at 10:39 AM